auto appraiser for my total loss R

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
dsisive
New ITRCA Member

auto appraiser for my total loss R

Post by dsisive »

I need help in finding an auto appraiser to help me in my insurance case. My insurance company wants to give me $6,644 for my 98 R. They're having me hire an independent appraiser to help me in my case. If you guys know of anyone that is knowledgeable and could help me out please let me know.
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Onyx00 :D

In the area though, I don't know of any.

I'm going to contact my insurance agent for you and see if they know of anyone in the area.

Call me when you get a moment. I'll PM you my phone number...
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Don't totally rely on anyone (even if you pay them), do some work yourself and print out all the advertisements for 97 & 98 ITRs with similar mileage and mods. Of course don't print out any that are a low price.

Be sure to have all pictures printed out of your caR to show how well you kept it over time. Again, only if you kept it in good shape.

Find all the documentation on how rare the car is and print it. ITRsport.com had many articles There was a thread... showing the total amount of Rs made for the USA. Find that and print it too.
also the registry on here might be usefull as a tool.

Get all of your paperwork done and have it ready to sumbit in a heart beat, Ins Companies are bastards and only do what's best for themselves.

If I think of anything else, ill post it. But this should keep you busy for a while.
Sorry about your caR.
swed
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Mike, sent you 2 links via email.

I'll continue to check HT in archived FS threads and see if I can come up with anything else for you.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
dsisive
New ITRCA Member

Post by dsisive »

Well, it just got passed the arguing my case, now they said I have to hire an independent appraiser. So, my search continues.