Re: FS: '97 ITR #69 - Collectors car w/ 819 miles! Ohio

Post by dpaul »

PM's replied! Sorry for the delay...
dpaul
New ITRCA Member

Post by dpaul »

Car has been sold!!!
Thanks to everyone for their interest and positive encouragement!
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Car to share with us the selling price? We'd like to have that for historical data. That way we can compare the prices, or know the right price to ask/pay in the future.

Congrats on selling too BTW.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Doespike
Half way to a cool title.

Post by Doespike »

Congrats on the sale...I seriously hope it went to a great home. Hopefully the new owner says hello.
Last edited by Doespike on December 11th, 2009, 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
Jon D
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Jon D »

Hi Derek,

Congrats! I sent you an email, please read it when you find a free moment.

Best,
- Jon
ITR #98-804
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

I'm also very curious what this went for, hopefully it is disclosed.
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
srt4mike
New ITRCA Member

Post by srt4mike »

^Agreed
PERRIN_ADAM
New ITRCA Member

Post by PERRIN_ADAM »

ITS IN MY GARAGE!!!!!!

I understand folks want to know the price, but to protect Derek I am going to keep it hush, hush. Plus don't forget additional costs for transportation etc. Regardless I am very happy with the investment money I paid for it and I hope Derek is happy with the profit he made during his ownership as well.

Must admit I have put about 50 miles on the car so far and WOW what a time machine. I had nearly forgotten what an incredible car these were then AND now.

Also, got a NIB Type-R front lip, new shift knob and I repaired the front seat surface. So it is back to new looking again too. (Still debating on the front bumper skin itself. Thinking I am going to have it airbrushed vs. completely repainted.) Found some JDM ITR Red Recaro Seats and those have been installed to keep the OEM ones even more minty! Up next is a new T-Belt, Tensioner, Water Pump, etc. as they are WAY overdue.

I will post up some pics etc as things move along. But everyone can rest assured it is in VERY good hands!

BTW: The car doesn't have the original window sticker. If anyone has an original 1997 ITR one, that would be willing to scan and e-mail to me would be very much appreciated. Would love to be able to make a nice "recreation" of it to have with everything else. I have them for my old 1998 and 2000, but not for a 1997. I do have mint sales brochures and other ITR stuff that all goes with the car to compliment the condition.

Thanks folks!
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Sure you don't want to say? It's not for Internet bragging rights, or putting anyone down or what have you, it's just for collective data to use in the future so we can keep an eye on cars just like this and the value they carry. There are several of us very interested in this very type of data and the group as a whole. Please reconsider. If you don't want to make public, feel free to us the PM.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
srt4mike
New ITRCA Member

Post by srt4mike »

^Agreed. This would be very interesting and beneficial for the community.
crxgator
ITRCA Member

Post by crxgator »

also are you sure the timing belt hasn't been changed? it was in the honda factory training facility. im sure it's been changed a few times.
BritishBoi
New ITRCA Member

Post by BritishBoi »

Congrats to the fellow who bought #69, best of fortune to you.

I AM THE OWNER OF #67... WITH 915 MILES ON ODOMETER CURRENTLY. For the record I most definitely cannot categorized as a wealthy collector, rather I just saved all my pennies and pounds to hopefully have the opportunity to locate a low mileage original 97 or 98 ITR never expecting to have one like #67 surface. I plan to drive the car a bit more this year since I'll be in closer proximity. The car is original including the Bridgestone tires, and since the car has never known any other other than a dry climate the car appears just as coming off the dealer lot. MIne has NO a.c., but I think #69 is outfitted as such. So there you go, everyone have a happy and safe New Year's eve and day, cheers.
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

I always wondered where #67 ended up. Glad to hear she's in a good home. :)
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

Doespike wrote:I always wondered where #67 ended up. Glad to hear she's in a good home. :)
x2

Enjoy!
WTB: ODB1 VTEC Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12472
g3teg97
New ITRCA Member

Post by g3teg97 »

Dave_B wrote:Sure you don't want to say? It's not for Internet bragging rights, or putting anyone down or what have you, it's just for collective data to use in the future so we can keep an eye on cars just like this and the value they carry. There are several of us very interested in this very type of data and the group as a whole. Please reconsider. If you don't want to make public, feel free to us the PM.
I agree completely.
1997 Vogue Silver Metallic Acura Integra ('98+ Converted)
WTB: 98+ OEM ITR Lip
Outrun
New ITRCA Member

Post by Outrun »

Congratulations to #69. If you want to get rid of the old lip let me know.

I'm curious about the Honda schools. How many are in the USA? Did #69 stay in the same school the whole time it was owned by Honda? Also, I thought #69 was going to the company museum?

There are less and less mint 97s as time goes by. I was going to try to get #50 out east but that got sold to someone geographically closer. Then #50 turned out to be on sale again and it was closer to me but by that time I was no longer in a position to buy it! =(
"Who killed Vincent Chin? Was it them? Was it us, not giving enough of a f*** to stand up?"