Tonite on richie highway by glen burnie (md)

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
jaa1311
New ITRCA Member

Tonite on richie highway by glen burnie (md)

Post by jaa1311 »

Well my friend w/ a jdm civic si engine swap in his crx and i were comming from checking out glen burnie tonite (my 1st time) when all of a sudden we come up behind 2 trans ams pacing each other looking for a light.
We are on their tails when all of a sudden they take off. we follow. little do we know their is a cop pulling out at the top of the hill who come flying out lights going with the trans ams blowing by and my friend and i following.
We move aside hoping he goes after the domestics but he dosent. we now face 1040 in fines each, and a heck of alot of points. They include reckless driving, speed contest, and speeding. he says 75 in a 45 for me and 72 in a 45 for my friend. we are screwed i believe . Just goes to show be careful out their, im just praying i dont loose my license. Perfect way to end my high-school graduation day :( :cry:
_______
George Knighton
ITRCA Member

Re: Tonite on richie highway by glen burnie (md)

Post by George Knighton »

Well, now you know. If you see anything that looks like it might be a street race...go the other way!
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

That sucks, but then again, you shouldn't have been participating in a street race (which is how it came across to me).
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
ITR862
ITRCA Member

Post by ITR862 »

That sucks about your situation but it is your fault. Street racing leads to no good. (man I sound like a grandpa) It's weird how you see the same post on here as you do on HT.

edit: sorry about the grandpa comment George.
heavydman99
New ITRCA Member

Post by heavydman99 »

I think i might be losing my licence as well. Was going 85 in a 50 when a cop passed by going the other way about 3 miles from my house. Immediate reaction was to get to my house as quick as i could. After a small chase i was home safe in my garage...until my neighbor ratted me out and the cops came to my door. Now i am stuck with an 18 point ticket for speeding and eluding the police. Needless to say, the ITR is up for sale...time for an SUV. (check the classifieds) And please dont tell me im stupid because i can figure that out for myself...

ADAM
Type R 98
ITRCA Member

Post by Type R 98 »

Damn i wish you guys luck with the tickets, its sucks ass.. supposed to get a 300$ ticket in the mail myself for carless driving im gonna try and avoid
All Motor Championship white Mugen exterior ITR 1998 #870
YellowDragon279
ITRCA Member

Post by YellowDragon279 »

Tickets SUCK!!!

But I do Sympathize with you on the Domestic Vs Import Issue. Seems that the Cops are out to get the imports.

I got a ticket for having Two people in my Car in the HOV lane... Now I though 2 was the Min, but in VA on 95 this is not the case. Well it was a 50 dollar fine and 1/2 a point. the thing that SUX is that my insurance went up 20 bux due to this cause I lost my good driver Discount. There was a guy in a Ford Focus right in front of me and the police didn't pay any attention. I had my Son's Baby seat in the back and it is clear from the outside so my question is WHY was I pulled over and the Focus was left alone?? Like Civics and Tegs have a bullseye painted on them.
The Only Easy Day was Yesterday
Burninator
New ITRCA Member

Post by Burninator »

That's bad stuff.

That reminds me to take it easy driving home today!
George Knighton
ITRCA Member

Post by George Knighton »

Nice try, Chris. :P Oh. I mean " Image "
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

George Knighton wrote:Nice try, Chris. :P Oh. I mean " Image "
LOL, chris who? :P

That's a nice avatar, eh?