LOOKING FOR OTHER TYPE R OWNERS IN COLORADO!!

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
Spermy2000R
New ITRCA Member

LOOKING FOR OTHER TYPE R OWNERS IN COLORADO!!

Post by Spermy2000R »

Is there any other people in CO?????? If so, does any one want to meet up sometime to chat and show????
heavydman99
New ITRCA Member

Post by heavydman99 »

I have a 2000 black type R and live in Longmont. Just a few mods though, i would maybe meet up sometime.

ADAM
Spermy2000R
New ITRCA Member

Post by Spermy2000R »

heavydman--- what mods do you have done???? If the weather is nice this weekend a bunch of my friends and i might go out and roll downtown denver. If your up for it then let me know.. im not to sure with the weather and all right now. :? Some time i want to try to get every-one that i can in the area with tight cars and not just Type R's to meet up. A few weekends ago we had a meet and all went to a SCCA race at Second Creek. I'm open for any suggestions.
ITRacer121
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITRacer121 »

MAN I wish I lived in colorado!
Mountain roads RULE! even if you are in your Mom's suburban :wink:
JDMITR98
New ITRCA Member

Re: LOOKING FOR OTHER TYPE R OWNERS IN COLORADO!!

Post by JDMITR98 »

I live in Grand Junction, CO. I will be in Denver at Import Challange at the end of June. Any one else going?
Neil
New ITRCA Member

Re: LOOKING FOR OTHER TYPE R OWNERS IN COLORADO!!

Post by Neil »

I am in Cheyenne, WY. I will be in Denver this weekend and meeting up sounds cool. I have an 01 ITR and my bro has a pretty phat civic, but anyway we are down for whatever. Just let me know.
Later
Neil :D
Neil #0652