The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Re: The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Post by itrsteez »

white rocket wrote:I'm a bit outta the loop.

1) steezy gives motor to NSI. 2) NSI tries to rebuild it. 3) NSI shits the bed in doing so 4) stories are told and drama ensues 5) nsi tries to remedy problem

Is that the jist Steve?
I mean that's the overall gist, it obviously gets a little thicker. There has been a few trips and a bunch of dollars thrown at it. But they haven't wrote it off as a closed case by any means, they ordered an s300 for me to try out for an indefinite period of time to see if it can mitigate some issues (hopefully not mask them). So we'll see what happens after that.
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Interesting...

Beer is right... it is FRIDAY after all!!!
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

itrsteez wrote:
tartje wrote:Did steez get his motor sorted or what?

If not, why hasn't he firebombed someones house yet.
I didn't know anybody knew outside of like 3 or 4 people, the good word travels quick!
LOL, I think Jack MAY have something to do with spreading the unfortunate outcome of your build. :wink:

It'll work out, NSI understands what would happen if it doesn't. Hopefully sooner than later for you Stevey poo.
-Eric
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

ha, it's okay. One day she'll put out normal ITR numbers and have a clear rear bumper.
98spec022
ITRCA Member

Post by 98spec022 »

Maybe you can take your car to Louisiana and help with the shorline cleanup effort :wink:
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

itrsteez wrote:ha, it's okay. One day she'll put out normal ITR numbers and have a clear rear bumper.
Better start claybarring that shiz off. Don't let it sit on there for too long.

With that said I didn't look at your rear while I was at your house, so not sure how dirty it really is.
-Eric
98spec022
ITRCA Member

Post by 98spec022 »

CivicBeater wrote:I didn't look at your rear while I was at your house, so not sure how dirty it really is.
:shock: :shock: :shock:
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

CivicBeater wrote:
itrsteez wrote:With that said I didn't look at your rear while I was at your house, so not sure how dirty it really is.

baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahaha

It actually comes off really easy with teh power of the portercable, I initially tried claybarring but that made it worse to be honest.... I keep it caked in 1Z as well.
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

CivicBeater wrote:
itrsteez wrote:
tartje wrote:Did steez get his motor sorted or what?

If not, why hasn't he firebombed someones house yet.
I didn't know anybody knew outside of like 3 or 4 people, the good word travels quick!
LOL, I think Jack MAY have something to do with spreading the unfortunate outcome of your build. :wink:

It'll work out, NSI understands what would happen if it doesn't. Hopefully sooner than later for you Stevey poo.
Jack made his dislike of NSI obvious, but not for Steve's issues, but for the other issues. Jack didn't mention anything about Steve's issues to me.
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

itrsteez wrote:
CivicBeater wrote:
itrsteez wrote:With that said I didn't look at your rear while I was at your house, so not sure how dirty it really is.

baaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahhahahahaha

It actually comes off really easy with teh power of the portercable, I initially tried claybarring but that made it worse to be honest.... I keep it caked in 1Z as well.
I like to do things weird sometimes. I've cleaned up a couple of friends rear ends recently who had black shit all over them. I just go crazy with a lot of extra lube (i.e. Quick detailer) and slowly hit it with a clay bar gently. Works well. As long as you clean it shortly thereafter and you have a nice coat of wax under it, should rub out pretty well.
-Eric
B18CXr
ITRCA Member

Post by B18CXr »

LOL, I think Jack MAY have something to do with spreading the unfortunate outcome of your build

Let there be NO misunderstanding.. I do/did/will not speak of people/customer/friends "stuff" with others. I have always treated subjects like this with the utmost privacy. I did mention it to Eric, but Steve and him are already buds and stuff. People that know me, know that I very, very rarely speak about things unless I have factually data.
Gossip is for the birds

NSI and company are clowns, but they were this before Steve had issues. All they do is throw money at problems.

They are the dumbest company I know in the auto field and they WILL run out of money soon.
Yack-
2002 Honda Challenge H1 Champion
Neptune, Apexi, AEM EMS certified tuner
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

CivicBeater wrote: I like to do things weird sometimes. I've cleaned up a couple of friends rear ends recently who had black shit all over them. I just go crazy with a lot of extra lube (i.e. Quick detailer) and slowly hit it with a clay bar gently. Works well. As long as you clean it shortly thereafter and you have a nice coat of wax under it, should rub out pretty well.
I know the first time I did it all the crap got smeared in, so I keep the wax heavy and rinse it off when I can. It'll be a heavy vtak weekend so I should have a funny picture to post.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

B18CXr wrote:LOL, I think Jack MAY have something to do with spreading the unfortunate outcome of your build

Let there be NO misunderstanding.. I do/did/will not speak of people/customer/friends "stuff" with others. I have always treated subjects like this with the utmost privacy. I did mention it to Eric, but Steve and him are already buds and stuff. People that know me, know that I very, very rarely speak about things unless I have factually data.
Gossip is for the birds

NSI and company are clowns, but they were this before Steve had issues. All they do is throw money at problems.

They are the dumbest company I know in the auto field and they WILL run out of money soon.
True, I shouldn't of said what I did the way I did, as you generally do just speak poor of NSI as a whole and do not make mention of Stevie'z build. Sorry about that.

For the record, I really think you need to do a 2 for 1 build for steve and I. We'll bring a keg with a long hose (I'm killing myself with these inuendos), some honda parts, and let you go to town :mrgreen:
-Eric
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

CivicBeater wrote:For the record, I really think you need to do a 2 for 1 build for steve and I. We'll bring a keg with a long hose (I'm killing myself with these inuendos), some honda parts, and let you go to town :mrgreen:
If this is done more than likely I'll pull everything out here and just drop him off a block so he doesn't have to worry about keeping an ultra-tite shell secured. I would do the same if you want to make his life easy.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

itrsteez wrote:
CivicBeater wrote:For the record, I really think you need to do a 2 for 1 build for steve and I. We'll bring a keg with a long hose (I'm killing myself with these inuendos), some honda parts, and let you go to town :mrgreen:
If this is done more than likely I'll pull everything out here and just drop him off a block so he doesn't have to worry about keeping an ultra-tite shell secured. I would do the same if you want to make his life easy.
..I'd also be worried about him wire tucking my bay in my absense..

<--Lacks the skills to remove block for shipment. *White collar racer here Yeah, daddy never loved me enough to teach me auto mechanic skillz.
-Eric
B18CXr
ITRCA Member

Post by B18CXr »

Guess who just stopped by.... Randy Pobst

We are slapping brakes on his 996TT this afternoon.

:P
Yack-
B18CXr
ITRCA Member

Post by B18CXr »

Yack-
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

B18CXr wrote:LOL, I think Jack MAY have something to do with spreading the unfortunate outcome of your build

Gossip is for the birds

Yep, you certainly didn't spill any beans about this.
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

Erik95LS wrote:

Gossip is for the birds

Yep, you certainly didn't spill any beans about this.
:thumbup: Steve and CivicBeater did in here. I was just trying to get a rise out of jack and didn't intend for any of the stuff about Steve's car to be the topic. I was bored, and likely just made a poor choice in getting a rise out of Yack. The last thing I ever intended was for customer issues/steve's issuse/whoever elses issues to come out.

As I offered to Jack, and will offer here to whoever, I'll delete all content related to this conversation. I regret posting it as it went somewhere that I did not intend.
-Dave
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

1 more hour! Then car wash, oil pick up, sleep, wake up early, then make my voyage to the Blueridge Parkway and Deals Gap. Woot Woot!
-Eric
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

1 more hour.. then I leave here to go play some hockey.

No driving fun for me this weekend, gotta work on cars all weekend (none mine..).

Enjoy BRP.. I love it. I hate the gap though.. used to like it back in 2002 or so, too many fucktards now..
-Dave
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

Dave-ROR wrote:1 more hour.. then I leave here to go play some hockey.

No driving fun for me this weekend, gotta work on cars all weekend (none mine..).

Enjoy BRP.. I love it. I hate the gap though.. used to like it back in 2002 or so, too many fucktards now..
AND too many troopers. I really don't hit the dragon as hard as I used too back 5 years ago when it was wide open and no one to spoil the fun. Now on the surrounding roads is where I really turn it on these days and the dragon is just where the troopers hang out now. The views off of BRP are to die for. 8)
-Eric
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Yack and Randy... LOL I'd like to meet that d00d. Seems pretty level headed.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
98 CW ITR 322
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by 98 CW ITR 322 »

Just got on... still at work, it's been a killa'!
It looks like you bishes have been busy today too.

Midget strippa's at E-10... someone call up Clayton? :lol:
quote - Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

Greetings everyone. White water rafting in May is a bit chilly, but always fun. The cabin we have is awesome.
WTB: ODB1 VTEC Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12472