Important for trey

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
paul98itr
ITRCA Member

Important for trey

Post by paul98itr »

Hey trey,
I have been gone for awhile and have came back to see this new forum set up. I dont know if I agree with someone with 67 posts being a moderator. I mean the lock posts up that other people might want to right in. I know you need help, but you should at least moderate them some. Just my opinion though. I still love this forum and keep up the hard work.
Sold 98 ITR #0195
Now own slow 4L 99 Jeep Grand Cheerokee Ltd.
Will have another ITR (if some one will buy my Jeep)
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Re: Important for trey

Post by Dave-ROR »

Are you talking about me? If so, feel free to PM me. Especially if you feel I showed poor judgement in locking a topic so we can discuss it.

Let's see, topics I've recently locked. One about street racing (our policy is to not allow street racing discussion on this forum), one about swapping an S2000 motor into an integra (waste of bandwidth IMO, the swap would be difficult and expensive enough that it's completely pointless) and one about "the cops are sweating me". Not sure I see a good reason to unlock any of those.
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
Trey
suite 200

Post by Trey »

Dave = dawhiteboy has been around more than any post count woudl dictate. He has written all of the expo registration databases as well as all the other programming for ITRCA. Dave has also done all the work for me at Bseries.net. Not really a newcomer . . .

Even mods have to start somewhere and don't base their post count on their time in the community. Many of them have been around quite a while.

Trey
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

Paul,

I appreciate your concern, but Davey can do whatever he wants....he's da shiznit! He's been with us forever....in fact, don't be suprized if he switches his post count to a million or so just to be a smartazzzzzz

Dave = **thumbzUP, followed by middlefingerUP**
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

BudMan wrote:Paul,

I appreciate your concern, but Davey can do whatever he wants....he's da shiznit! He's been with us forever....in fact, don't be suprized if he switches his post count to a million or so just to be a smartazzzzzz

Dave = **thumbzUP, followed by middlefingerUP**
I was just thinking yesterday that the moderation of these forums was pretty good..... :shrug:

I definitely dont agree about one thing: Post count means nothing. Having 5 posts on ITRCA doesn't mean you have no web board experience, and considering how new this board is.... post counts can be really deceiving.
paul98itr
ITRCA Member

Post by paul98itr »

Thank you for clarifying, that is all I was looking for. I didn't think about bandwith size because I am not a programer, i just work on cars and jets. I apoligize for any hard feelings.
Sold 98 ITR #0195
Now own slow 4L 99 Jeep Grand Cheerokee Ltd.
Will have another ITR (if some one will buy my Jeep)
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

no sweat paul...it's all good