Pittsburgh Area!

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
josh201
New ITRCA Member

Pittsburgh Area!

Post by josh201 »

hi i am new to the boards and am part of New Dawn Customs and was interested to see who if any one is located near the pittsburgh area. we are looking to expand the club in many ways 1 of them is to expand our import side, seeing as our club was based on domestics. if you are located near pittsburgh come and check us out !

also check out Pitt Racing they have forums up and running and they also have meets almost once a month. Actually there is one the 31st of may (this saturday) at 8 down at lowes home imporvement center down in the waterfront.

thanks,
josh
josh201
New ITRCA Member

Post by josh201 »

did any one go out to quaker steak & lube last night??
i didn't see any type r integras..
it's a nice car cruise actually to go to, there was a good 100+ cars there old, hot rods, imports, and domestinks! if ya live in pittsburgh come and check it out some time.. we park over by the hillside.
jgill17
New ITRCA Member

Re: Pittsburgh Area!

Post by jgill17 »

Hey which Quaker Steak do you go to? I live out in Cranberry. Haven't gotten my R yet, but hopefully soon. Later
josh201
New ITRCA Member

Post by josh201 »

its the one out in robinson. off of 60.
it's still a nice show to go out and look around!
Justin ITR 108
New ITRCA Member

Post by Justin ITR 108 »

I just got my ITR...I live near Cranberry too...I gotta come to one of these things...

Did you go to the ITR expo? There was some kid I met there with a black 2001 with around 40k on it who was from Wexford.

I told him I wasn't looking to get an ITR, at the time I had a GSR, but decided to buy one, haha.
ITR 00-0108
jgill17
New ITRCA Member

Post by jgill17 »

Justin, did you buy the white 98 with 2001 type r gunmetal rims? It was for sale right around us but when i called it was sold. I'm talking to a guy right now about buying his, if i get it i'll definately come out to some events.
josh201
New ITRCA Member

Post by josh201 »

if you guys wanna meet up with me this week i am going out. but i am leaving around 2:45.
or you guys can just go straight down 79 get off the moon run exit (or labled rt 60) and follow that road through all the traffic. when you get to the eat-n-park make a right and stay in the left lane. when you get to the first mall entrance ( on the right) make a left and go all the way down that road past ikea. make a left at the light at the bottom of the hill and get in the right lane and go over the bridge and at the light after Quaker steak make the right. it's actually in sams lot because it's bigger.
but i'll be there with my crapalier! lol i'll be along the hillside by don pablos i guess you can say. it has a kit and white interior!
cyas
Justin ITR 108
New ITRCA Member

Post by Justin ITR 108 »

Nah, I bought a 2000 black ITR from West Virginia...I got a great deal on it and the car is in perfect condition...not a ding or scratch on it.
ITR 00-0108