The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
Civic_Sista
ITRCA Member

Re: The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Post by Civic_Sista »

One more long shift, and then I leave for expo very early tomorrow morning. woot!!
98/00- 0255
D
"D" that's it.

Post by D »

Civic_Sista wrote:One more long shift, and then I leave for expo very early tomorrow morning. woot!!
:( Really wanted to raise hell out there this year.
98#797
98#551
There is sufficient evidence to indicate that the rate of increase in output per unit increase of input decreases as the input increases
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

D wrote: :( Really wanted to raise hell out there this year.
I'm still sad for you dude. I was looking forward to you finishing your POS and meeting you in person.
WTB: ODB1 VTEC Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12472
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

CivicBeater wrote:Betta fresha pics will help tremendously.
ding ding ding. No joke I had so many offers on my rust bucket that it made me even reconsider selling it.

just sell it to jack for 8
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

Sent an email yesterday to my employer - I believe I've finally lost the fight with the wifey of living up here in NC regardless of my great job. I'm looking into whether or not they will allow me to work 100% remotely from Miami. The main reason is being near family as we start to pop out kids. It looks like it may be time for me to finally grow up. :(

Everything is hinged on what my employer says as far as putting everything in motion. However, the reason I say all this is I can already say I feel ole 442 will not be safe for 5 minutes in Miami whether in a garage or not. (Just a preparation FYI if things go through (would take several months) as I know some OG's showed a lot of interest when it was posted.)
-Eric
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

Sadness.
WTB: ODB1 VTEC Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12472
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

CivicBeater wrote:Sent an email yesterday to my employer - I believe I've finally lost the fight with the wifey of living up here in NC regardless of my great job. I'm looking into whether or not they will allow me to work 100% remotely from Miami. The main reason is being near family as we start to pop out kids. It looks like it may be time for me to finally grow up. :(

Everything is hinged on what my employer says as far as putting everything in motion. However, the reason I say all this is I can already say I feel ole 442 will not be safe for 5 minutes in Miami whether in a garage or not. (Just a preparation FYI if things go through (would take several months) as I know some OG's showed a lot of interest when it was posted.)
what?

My first R survived its first 6 years in Miami, the remaining 2 years in Hialeah.

being near family is far too important, I'm sure it'll ultimately drive me back to NY.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

coolhandluke wrote:Sadness.
We'll see. Ultimately it means starting a family which is uberly cool. Plus I've lived away from my family for about 9 years and am used to seeing them only about 1-2 times a year. Some good solid friends there as well.

I'm not looking forward to living in the chaos there, HIGH cost of living, and losing out on track activities here with you doodes.
-Eric
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

itrsteez wrote:
CivicBeater wrote:Sent an email yesterday to my employer - I believe I've finally lost the fight with the wifey of living up here in NC regardless of my great job. I'm looking into whether or not they will allow me to work 100% remotely from Miami. The main reason is being near family as we start to pop out kids. It looks like it may be time for me to finally grow up. :(

what?

My first R survived its first 6 years in Miami, the remaining 2 years in Hialeah.

being near family is far too important, I'm sure it'll ultimately drive me back to NY.
That's impressive! We'll see what my President says, I'm sure it will be a week or two before he responds. If he says no that that will really put a delay/hault on things. If all goes through I'm leaning mostly towards selling the Eg & R. My mom has a couple cars I can pick from to borrow until we get settled. We'll keep the G35 and just drive that down.
-Eric
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

CivicBeater wrote: That's impressive! We'll see what my President says, I'm sure it will be a week or two before he responds. If he says no that that will really put a delay/hault on things. If all goes through I'm leaning mostly towards selling the Eg & R. My mom has a couple cars I can pick from to borrow until we get settled. We'll keep the G35 and just drive that down.
I had you on a 12 month probationary period sir.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

itrsteez wrote:
CivicBeater wrote: That's impressive! We'll see what my President says, I'm sure it will be a week or two before he responds. If he says no that that will really put a delay/hault on things. If all goes through I'm leaning mostly towards selling the Eg & R. My mom has a couple cars I can pick from to borrow until we get settled. We'll keep the G35 and just drive that down.
I had you on a 12 month probationary period sir.
I may hit it based on on how long this process takes. Ultimately, I would love nothing more for it to stay within this community.

Ughh I can't even really think about it all just yet. A bit overwhelming to be honest.
-Eric
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

Have you explored the idea of keeping the car and getting a garage perhaps? Shit you'll be able to drive homestead, palm beach and sebring.
elambz
I love tight jeans y0!

Post by elambz »

itrsteez wrote:
CivicBeater wrote:Betta fresha pics will help tremendously.
ding ding ding. No joke I had so many offers on my rust bucket that it made me even reconsider selling it.

just sell it to jack for 8
Coordinating with the guy who's gonna shoot it is rough. We had a time, and then my car was 'sold'. Now we've got to find another time to get together. I figure returning to stock I can make a little money back on the parts, and still sell the car for the same price. Every little bit I can get helps. I've been slow on pushing it again until I can get better pics. I've just been bumping the few threads every couple days. Since I'm on vacation this weekend and not going anywhere, I should be able to get up with him Monday.
2000 FBP ITR #0288
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

Buddy at work just picked this up.. 1930 Model A, Chevy 350, Ford front and rear ends.
8)
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

I've always wanted an old hot rod/rat rod of sorts.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Bradstard
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Bradstard »

Dave_B wrote:I've always wanted an old hot rod/rat rod of sorts.
We should go in and build one!
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

We Todd Rat Rod......ooooooooooooo :P
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
ITR Expo!
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

in honor of my expo trip beginning tomorrow I'm eating my first 5 guys burger and almost 2 months right now. :)
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
beastnatch
ITRCA Member

Post by beastnatch »

itrsteez wrote:I've been dying watching this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LS-QuJzg ... r_embedded
LOL, classic Top Gear! Awesome! I want one! lol
2001 Integra Type-R NBP #201
http://www.integratyper.org - ITR Registry!
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

Erik95LS wrote:in honor of my expo trip beginning tomorrow I'm eating my first 5 guys burger and almost 2 months right now. :)
haha nice. :P
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
ITR Expo!
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

Erik95LS wrote:in honor of my expo trip beginning tomorrow I'm eating my first 5 guys burger and almost 2 months right now. :)
Great. Look forward to the methane that will form from that meal.
-Eric
splat
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by splat »

LMFAO!!! I've heard how good that episode is, but that's fucking gold right there.

Oh, and if any Exblo attendees are coming through O'Hare Friday, I'll be there from about 1:30 to 4:30 local time, probably trying to calculate my ideal Xanax-to-beer ratio for my first semi-solo transatlantic flight.
I've had beer at VIR, Summit Point, CMP, Roebling, Road Atlanta, BeaveRun, Gingerman, MAM, Lowe's Motor Speedway...
Seven-time ITR Expo participant
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

splat wrote:

LMFAO!!! I've heard how good that episode is, but that's fucking gold right there.

Oh, and if any Exblo attendees are coming through O'Hare Friday, I'll be there from about 1:30 to 4:30 local time, probably trying to calculate my ideal Xanax-to-beer ratio for my first semi-solo transatlantic flight.
Wow...look me up. I will passing by there around that time, maybe I can pick you up/drop you off for a drink.
Civic_Sista
ITRCA Member

Post by Civic_Sista »

just got home from work, 11am-2am. sleep for 2 hours and then its off to the airport for expo! woot!!
98/00- 0255