FS: ITR Seats, Motor Mounts, Steering wheel..alot of parts

For Sale / Wanted
gosu08
New ITRCA Member

FS: ITR Seats, Motor Mounts, Steering wheel..alot of parts

Post by gosu08 »

2000 Integra Type R Front Seats [[[SOLD]]]

2000 ITR stock intake with box, resonator, and intake arm (dont really know how much these go for, just shoot me a price) Intake arm has a dime size hole from where i tapped into it for my methanol injection. You can put a piece of electrical tape over it and you will be set to go. There is one bolt missing from the resonator box. It can be seen in pic #3 that its missing. Everything else is there and you can see the PY paint on 4 of the bolts as well to prove that indeed it was from my ITR.
$150obo

2000 ITR USDM Steering wheel. intact airbag that has not been activated. mint condition
$150obo

B-Series Avid Torque Mounts Set (2 included).100% working. No cracks. Just never used them. They look like this (not actual pics of mounts. just for reference. 1st pic avid on right, stock on left. 2nd pics are for reference of the set of mounts)
[[[SOLD]]]

2000 ITR 2.5" catback exhaust. Custom 2.5" piping with thermal muffler. There are no dents of dings in the muffler. Its just dirty. Will clean before sale. There is also a resonator in the exhaust piping to reduce noise in which the muffler was not loud in the first place...just wanted to do it for peace of mind. (shoot me offers this is just taking up space. low ballers welcome)
[[[SOLD]]]

2000 ITR stock motor mounts. $75obo. No cracks. 100% working condition. Taken off because upgraded to hasport mounts

2000 ITR stock fuel injectors $100obo. Used for 40k. Work perfect just changed setup so changed injectors

2000 ITR stock shift boot. $35obo

2000 ITR ECU $150obo

2000 ITR fuel pump. $$$? Shoot me an offer. I dont know how much these go for. It was used on my car for 25k then taken off and sitting in my room since then.

2000 ITR front and rear mudflaps [[[SOLD]]]

Snow Performance Methanol Injection Kit and safe injection kit! $250obo
(the safe injection leaks so i never used it. i called snow and they said it was probably a o-ring and from then I never had time to reinstall it so its bascially brand new)

I can take pics if your interested of the items not pictured.

Feel free to shoot me offers. Will take trades on some stuff depending on what you have. Looking for some 5x114.3 wheels but feel free to tell me what you got. All prices are again OBO and negotiable.
Last edited by gosu08 on July 30th, 2010, 2:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TypeRob
New ITRCA Member

Re: FS: ITR Seats, Motor Mounts, Steering wheel..alot of par

Post by TypeRob »

location of the seats? where u iz???
gosu08
New ITRCA Member

Post by gosu08 »

im located in oklahoma city
99civictyper
New ITRCA Member

Post by 99civictyper »

Pm sent
gosu08
New ITRCA Member

Post by gosu08 »

pmd everyone back
Bee
New ITRCA Member

Post by Bee »

Do you still have the seats for sale?
gosu08
New ITRCA Member

Post by gosu08 »

someone is suppose to be picking up the seats today but if it falls through i will let you know.