The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
D
"D" that's it.

Re: The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Post by D »

coolhandluke wrote:My Dad is no giant with zero defense training was able to get the pitbull off the lady and her small dog (saving its life from his words).
Off that current topic a bit:
It's been my experience that little dogs start the shit most of the time. I can't begin to tell you how many people with little dogs have zero dog handling abilities, or pack heirarchy rules/environment in their home. I find it very frustrating dealing with these type of people.
98#797
98#551
There is sufficient evidence to indicate that the rate of increase in output per unit increase of input decreases as the input increases
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Shawn, it is my opinion that Hybrid and Sport should not be in the same sentence. That being said I hope the CR-Z changes that.

D, I'm with you... it's the little dogs with the Little Dog complex that start crap. My boxer would just slober over somoene.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
Little_Nolan
ITRCA Member

Post by Little_Nolan »

Civic_Sista wrote:Where do you work?

exotic home

http://exotichomeinteriors.com/
I KILL car thieves.
96ls
ITRCA Member

Post by 96ls »

Dave_B wrote:Shawn, it is my opinion that Hybrid and Sport should not be in the same sentence. That being said I hope the CR-Z changes that.

D, I'm with you... it's the little dogs with the Little Dog complex that start crap. My boxer would just slober over somoene.
I agree for the most part on the dog situation. My future brother in law has 2 boxers and all they wanna do is slobber on you or sit in your lap. My little terrier mix all she wants to do is sleep. She's a lazy small dog. she only gets excited when its time to eat...
00 PY ???? Still trying to find her badge number.
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

Attempt #2, trying to stay optimistic. I'm pretty sure everything will be correct this time around

WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
98spec022
ITRCA Member

Post by 98spec022 »

Hope it works out this time man.
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

itrsteez wrote:Attempt #2, trying to stay optimistic. I'm pretty sure everything will be correct this time around

Who is doing it this time?
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

nice b16
-Eric
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

walker111 wrote:
itrsteez wrote:Attempt #2, trying to stay optimistic. I'm pretty sure everything will be correct this time around

Who is doing it this time?
same (since this was the free route), they had a shitty machine shop before which they have since shitcanned.

The actual block assembly was done by the machine shop, I forget the name but they build "race engines" in jacksonville, nc.

I'm sure it'll be fine, I'll let you guys know tomorrow.
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

I dont think the "machine" shop is the shitty part :P
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

walker111 wrote:I dont think the "machine" shop is the shitty part :P
perhaps, either way I won't defend the shop too much as I've been put through a ton of bullshit and wasted trips to Wilmington. But Jordan has been exceptionally awesome from a customer service standpoint, from a profit standpoint they were in the red on this project a long time ago and are still continuing to see this project from hell through till I'm satisfied. I know they're not the most loved organization on here but I still have to extend a degree of credit.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

I have my fingers crossed. If it's not right I know your phone won't ring until it is. Excited to hear how it runs and how much powa it makes. All things considered it should put down a healthy number.
-Eric
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

I think it more fear of looking more and more like complete idiots. I agree with most of what you were saying, but if it were me I'd demand every penny I spent with them in a form of a check made out to Yack! Then drop that and the car off to Jack :P Then just look forward to beating the piss out of a quality build!
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

walker111 wrote:I think it more fear of looking more and more like complete idiots. I agree with most of what you were saying, but if it were me I'd demand every penny I spent with them in a form of a check made out to Yack! Then drop that and the car off to Jack :P Then just look forward to beating the piss out of a quality build!
Yeah, that would've been great for PR. :roll: :lol:

Not sure any legitimate business would ever do such a thing. You can demand all you want, doesn't mean it's going to go the way you want.
-Eric
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

I doubt they would make a check to yack, but they might cut there losses and pay up.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

walker111 wrote:I doubt they would make a check to yack, but they might cut there losses and pay up.
Yeah, that's the easy route to go. However, accepting you screwed up and offering to make it right is much more respectable.
-Eric
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

CivicBeater wrote:
walker111 wrote:I doubt they would make a check to yack, but they might cut there losses and pay up.
Yeah, that's the easy route to go. However, accepting you screwed up and offering to make it right is much more respectable.
agreed, I told them it was going to go to jack and the company president emailed me directly pretty much begging to let them do it for free. No matter if it was a poor build they're going to get it right, the car never left me stranded and I got a year of use and many hours of track abuse out of it.
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

lmao! Well I hope if/possibly when this one goes bad you quit playing games with this shop. Whats the warranty with this motor?
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

walker111 wrote:lmao! Well I hope if/possibly when this one goes bad you quit playing games with this shop. Whats the warranty with this motor?
Just out of curiosity, (*loaded question warning) what do you base your opinion of that shop on?
-Eric
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

walker111 wrote:lmao! Well I hope if/possibly when this one goes bad you quit playing games with this shop. Whats the warranty with this motor?
If it goes bad then I'll take it from there, if anything the last thing I am worried about with them is not standing behind their work. Obviously this goes without saying that I won't get anything performed there again but just due to how much they've bent over to see this problem corrected is enough to keep me from slandering them on the interwebs for now.

With that being said when I go to pick it up this weekend I'll be taking #318 to wilmington to be dropped of with Kenso and Red (the original choice for #563) for a rebuild.
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

CivicBeater wrote:
Just out of curiosity, (*loaded question warning) what do you base your opinion of that shop on?
The majority is that they totally screwed over a couple of friends of mine. Then you throw in Jordan, the cars they build, Steve's problems, and some of the people associated with the shop. Yes, I have been there.
CivicBeater
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by CivicBeater »

walker111 wrote:
CivicBeater wrote:
The majority is that they totally screwed over a couple of friends of mine. Then you throw in Jordan, the cars they build, Steve's problems, and some of the people associated with the shop. Yes, I have been there.
ok gotcha. 8)
-Eric
B18CXr
ITRCA Member

Post by B18CXr »

The actual block assembly was done by the machine shop

LMAO, so a "Performance Shop" that can't assembly a Honda engine..... :beer:

You know I rub you Steve and I hope my "charming personality" helped to get you chit done again,...err I mean again,again for free.

The CEO "Loves" me. LULZsss

motherphuckingclownshoez all in that place.

On another "They are phucking retards there" Tony has got a few of their Nissan phuck-up jobs at his shop in Hendersonville....

NSI<Pepboys
Yack-
2002 Honda Challenge H1 Champion
Neptune, Apexi, AEM EMS certified tuner
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

B18CXr wrote:You know I rub you Steve and I hope my "charming personality" helped to get you chit done again,...err I mean again,again for free.
Yes it did, thank you.

You'll get dibs on the next rebuild, it won't be the last.
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

So...anyone know of any job openings. Anything IT or AV related will do...might be out of my job as of Aug. 15.

...and yeah, I'm serious.