The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Re: The OT place for OGs to BS w/o BS.

Post by cheezthis »

Doespike wrote:Scary part is most people there are defending the price..
Yeah, and unless I'm missing something, it's a Momo wheel with a Spoon horn button?
crxgator
ITRCA Member

Post by crxgator »

cheezthis wrote:
Yeah, and unless I'm missing something, it's a Momo wheel with a Spoon horn button?
that's what it looks like to me.
itrsteez
Half way to a cool title.

Post by itrsteez »

You need to note the location of the seller, it'll make sense.
WTB: Gunmetal USDM ITR Wheels
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

cheezthis wrote:
You're looking over the part where it comes with spoon certified badge. :P
(Doesn't this piece come in a momo box?)
WTB: ODB1 VTEC Distributor!!!!!!!!!!!

2011 ITR Expo Calendar
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=33&t=12472
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

coolhandluke wrote: (Doesn't this piece come in a momo box?)
lol, I'm sure it does.. the mugen one did.
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

Some idiot that got hired here just got busted selling classified shit to an undercover FBI agent... with all of the wikileaks stuff going on he's so fucked, what a dumbass.

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/8723660/

On a side note I just sent in the deposit on my newest mistake, weeeeeeeee
Bradstard
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Bradstard »

I would like to hear more about this mistake. :)
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

'05 m3 coupe, 6spd, silver on black, immaculate, premium/cold weather package, well taken care of and owned by an older guy. Doubt I'll have the time to get it till next month, but he has a 3 car garage that it's sitting in. It was a little higher on the milage threshold for me at 70k but was willing to look over it with the year and condition that its in. Agreed on 23k.

With that being said the black car will have to go sooner than later as we don't have physical room for 4 cars without HOA being right up my asshole. I will sell it for much less than my listed price if you're somebody I've met personally.

Shoey
New ITRCA Member

Post by Shoey »

Shoey
New ITRCA Member

Post by Shoey »

Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

CivicBeater wrote:So I just found out that a co-worker has a restraining order against him from his wife for Domestic Abuse. Do I kick his ass now or later?
A co-worker had one also, and arrested for domestic violence.. which was thrown out of court as the only evidence gathered by the police and by witnesses present showed that she hit him and he then left the house, then she hit herself and called the police...

So like steve said.. two sides, could be true, could be an evil bitch wanting full custody of kids during divorce (which was the goal as she later admitted in the above case)....
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

2 sides for sure...

talk to him and talk to her: then kick both asses
'84 242ti (bent, in storage)
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
#01-0154 PY = sold :(
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
Little_Nolan
ITRCA Member

Post by Little_Nolan »

itrsteez wrote:'05 m3 coupe, 6spd, silver on black, immaculate, premium/cold weather package, well taken care of and owned by an older guy. Doubt I'll have the time to get it till next month, but he has a 3 car garage that it's sitting in. It was a little higher on the milage threshold for me at 70k but was willing to look over it with the year and condition that its in. Agreed on 23k.

With that being said the black car will have to go sooner than later as we don't have physical room for 4 cars without HOA being right up my asshole. I will sell it for much less than my listed price if you're somebody I've met personally.

I like steezy!! any accident history/trouble from the owner?? if not, that sounds like a pretty decent price. It looks clean in the pic.
I KILL car thieves.
Shoey
New ITRCA Member

Post by Shoey »

itrsteez wrote:'05 m3 coupe, 6spd, silver on black, immaculate, premium/cold weather package, well taken care of and owned by an older guy. Doubt I'll have the time to get it till next month, but he has a 3 car garage that it's sitting in. It was a little higher on the milage threshold for me at 70k but was willing to look over it with the year and condition that its in. Agreed on 23k.

Steve, this place is about 10 minutes from my house. Thought you might enjoy browsing.

http://www.enthusiastauto.com/
Doespike

Post by Doespike »

No E30 Steve?? :P

Morning...well not really.
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

Shoey wrote:Steve, this place is about 10 minutes from my house. Thought you might enjoy browsing.
Yeah they offered to buy it off him for what I'm getting it for, they've done some of the recent maintenance and PPI on it so they know it's well worth it... that was half the selling point.

I'll let you know when I fly up, maybe we can eat mac and cheese and drink fantastic fountain soda.
Little_Nolan wrote:I like steezy!! any accident history/trouble from the owner?? if not, that sounds like a pretty decent price. It looks clean in the pic.
Squeaky clean
http://www.carfax.com/cfm/FSBO.cfm?repo ... 8D87D4E495
Doespike wrote:No E30 Steve??
would be amazing, but wouldn't fit the bill for what I'd like. A E30 would have to replace the 98 and I don't think I could do that.
TurboCup87
New ITRCA Member

Post by TurboCup87 »

Great choice! I had a 2002 Topaz M3 for 6 years. Got rid of it when I got the GT3. You'll love it. Kyle

Doespike

Post by Doespike »

I lub BMW blue..
-Joe - ITR RegistRar
98-0309...Born 1/22/1998.
ITR Expo!
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

TurboCup87 wrote:Great choice! I had a 2002 Topaz M3 for 6 years. Got rid of it when I got the GT3. You'll love it. Kyle

Well I'm glad at least one of the Hegg's approves of this purchase. I had a 2005 that I sold two years ago, so I was already sold.
Little_Nolan
ITRCA Member

Post by Little_Nolan »

That is a squeeeeky clean car fax dude, great maint. history... I want a ride after you get it :D
I KILL car thieves.
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

splat wrote:
walker111 wrote:
splat wrote:It's for the best. Our realtor called and said there were "credit issues" with the folks who wanted to see it :P

[edit] It would have been the first showing. Bef said it best - "I feel like a girl who got stood up on her first date." :P
Normal sale? Have equity or are you trying to get payoff? If its normal you should be able to sell faster. It's a buyers market so as long as its priced with the market you should be good. May I ask why you are selling? Thought about renting until the market gets better? I rented my house in July and we are hopefully closing on another before Christmas. I have equity in it but I'll actually make some money if I wait out the storm. Now is the time to buy or have two houses. Most cases you can rent for more than the mortgage, and if its to nerve racking to be a landlord there are company's that will do it for you.
Just a regular sale. We're looking at larger houses closer in.
No interest in renting it?
splat
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by splat »

walker111 wrote: No interest in renting it?
I'd rather not rent it. Capital from the sale would put us in a better place for house #2, but mainly I just don't want to have to put up with a rental situation.
I've had beer at VIR, Summit Point, CMP, Roebling, Road Atlanta, BeaveRun, Gingerman, MAM, Lowe's Motor Speedway...
Seven-time ITR Expo participant
itrsteez

Post by itrsteez »

Little_Nolan wrote:That is a squeeeeky clean car fax dude, great maint. history... I want a ride after you get it :D
certainly sir.
cheezthis
Stripe = Awesome Gremlin

Post by cheezthis »

splat wrote:
walker111 wrote: No interest in renting it?
I'd rather not rent it. Capital from the sale would put us in a better place for house #2, but mainly I just don't want to have to put up with a rental situation.
Renting can really backfire. I know of many people who upgraded homes and won't sell right now due to the market. Renting was ok at first, but now they're looking for new tenants. Without that rental income, they're struggling with two mortgages. It can backfire, but it all depends on the market/area you're in. No idea what it's like out there for either of you.
Shoey
New ITRCA Member

Post by Shoey »

itrsteez wrote:
Shoey wrote:Steve, this place is about 10 minutes from my house. Thought you might enjoy browsing.
Yeah they offered to buy it off him for what I'm getting it for, they've done some of the recent maintenance and PPI on it so they know it's well worth it... that was half the selling point.

I'll let you know when I fly up, maybe we can eat mac and cheese and drink fantastic fountain soda.
Where is it located?