R #0664 is gone

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
quikRthanU
New ITRCA Member

R #0664 is gone

Post by quikRthanU »

this sux....my R that i got with 7 miles on it was jacked, now that its gone i see how much i loved that car. anyways i was at a party in philly (not the best area for the R) but i go down there frequently, i woke up the next morning to go home, walk outside and my hard to miss yello R is not there :cry:

after an hour of reports with the po-po they straight up told me that i shouldnt get my hopes up and that i probably wouldnt see my baby anymore :cry:

damn car theifs
88 5.0 stanger
ill eat you all alive, and sound better
swtxaznrac3r
ITRCA Member

Re: R #0664 is gone

Post by swtxaznrac3r »

i live right outside philly. i am in philly almost everyday, not always with the R. where was yours stolen?
01 ITR 703
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

Ah man, just when I thought all the thieves had gotten their fixation on the Type R out of their systems, I read stories like this :x

Sorry to hear that and I know you don't want to hear this but I guarantee those thieves didn't just take your car for a joyride. They never do =\ Good thing is that you now you'll have a wad of cash from your insurance company and a fresh start towards something new :)
quikRthanU
New ITRCA Member

Post by quikRthanU »

i parked on 38th and spring garden street.

about the wod of cash....i leased the car so im pretty much screwed, the insurance pays off the lease and i get me security deposit back ($400) wow :roll:

and all the $$ i put into my R, intake,header,exhaust,clutch,suspension,brakes, wow did they make out

oh well, nothing i can do about it now
88 5.0 stanger
ill eat you all alive, and sound better
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

I know hindsight is 20/20 but dang dude, you NEVER mod a leased vehicle and what just happened to you is one of the main reasons why =\

Good luck and I hope you make out fine after all the smoke clears and paperwork is filed :)
Type R 98
ITRCA Member

Post by Type R 98 »

Damn man! that is so scary! i would have slept in my R man...
All Motor Championship white Mugen exterior ITR 1998 #870