music~! progressive : )

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
djelixur
New ITRCA Member

music~! progressive : )

Post by djelixur »

Hey everyone, im new to this site *sort of, roomates the one with the addiction*. being an itr obsessee, id just like to share some music with you, stuff to listen to when we wisk around corners on hwy 1 in california : ) altho one day, i hope to obtain an o1 pbp itr myself to match the roomies.. but for now, im just the dj ~ let me know what you think, ill keep you guys updated on new mixes when they're upped.

progressive trance house & breaks!

www.RaveMedia.Net (under Music/Trance/"The Freshmaker" by Elixur)

this site you have to register, but its worth it : ) my last mix, received tons of positive feedback, the favorite of the masses.

www.EvilZombies.com (under DJS/ two mixes streams by Elixur)

this one has two streams, 1o17o2 is definantly my personal favorite *the most i put myself into i guess* was made specifically for myself. :oops: supposed to be kept private but the consistent urging to make it public from those who heard it afterwards broke my wall. sharing is caring so they say : )

either way, i hope you enjoy, oh, and a bit of background..

im an San Francisco based dj who lives in Los Angeles as well. been spinning for a few years now, a local to the downtown LA/Hollywood underground rave/club scene. you can probably catch me at a later hour on the wknds, just look on ravelinks.com

a lil' ironic story for those still following me..
isnt this torturous? theres one car that ive loved since 97. each year progressively gaining more respect in my eyes, each time i am able to sit/drive in it is bliss. and then i get this roomate in 2oo1. guess what hes got in his possession. the one i so admire. he even went as far as to name his lady after me. what it boils down to is that i can sit in it, i can sleep in it, i can drive in it, jebus i could probably take a shit in it *not that i would*, its parked in the back, under slot c, less than 14o yards from where i lay my head down to rest. yet, i dont own one. so close, yet so far. its my paradox. *kicks some dirt and shoves hands in pockets*