Music~! progressive & breaks : )

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
djelixur
New ITRCA Member

Music~! progressive & breaks : )

Post by djelixur »

Hey everyone, just wanted to share some music w/ fellow itr lovers : ), hope you'll enjoy!

progressive trance house & breaks!

www.RaveMedia.Net (under Music/Trance/ "The Freshmaker" by Elixur)

this site you have to register, but its worth it. my last mix, received tons of positive feedback, the favorite of the masses.

www.EvilZombies.Com (under DJS/ two mixed streams by Elixur)

this site offers my first two mixes, 1o17o2 is definantly my personal favorite. originally it was made specifically for myself and a few close friends, supposed to have been kept private but consistent urgings to make it public from those who heard it, broke me down : ) sharing is caring, so they say.

either way, have a good time listening to it, let me know what you guys think :wink:

bit of background.. im an San Francisco based dj who lives in Los Angeles as well. been spinning for a few years now, a local to the downtown LA/Hollywood underground rave/club scene. you can probably catch me at a later hour on the wknds, n a few wkdays here and there. just look on ravelinks.com : )