Need a good body man in KC

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
Low-D
New ITRCA Member

Need a good body man in KC

Post by Low-D »

I just wrecked my ITR yesterday. I am looking for a good body man in the Kansas City area. It would be nice to find one who could do a JDM conversion on my insurance companies dime. But I am not counting on it. It would be nice to find one that is a State Farm preferred. Anyway, thanks for any help.

Later,

Low-D
'00 PY ITR 00-00623
R=Ruthless
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Re: Need a good body man in KC

Post by BudMan »

Ouch - sorry to hear of your accident.

The best place in KC is on the West side of I-35 around ~75th st. I'll have to double check the name, but it's something like "Edmund Brothers"..

Call Superior Acura & ask for their "TOP" recommended place. It's not far from there. I had a friend get smacked & when we took his new VW there, the lot was full of porche, mercedes, jags, etc...NICEY good quality work from what I could tell.

Hope that helps.
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Re: Need a good body man in KC

Post by BudMan »

I drove by tonight & it's actually "Eveland Bros" just North of the I-35 / 75th street intersection on the West side of the highway (use the frontage road).

It's a classy place only a couple years old & 2-story w/lots of glass on the front of their new building.