Tires Opinions

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
WTypeRogerX
New ITRCA Member

Post by WTypeRogerX »

descartesfool wrote:While I was at the Detroit auto show, Subaru was showing off their new STI, and it was shod with the newest Bridgestone RE-070, which is the same tire used on the new NSX Type R that just won EVO magazine's Performance Car Of The Year. This was the first time I had actually seen these tries in the flesh, and I haven't checked if you can get them but they looked absolutely awesome!, And if they are good enough for an NSX Type R, maybe an Integra Type R too.
I wonder if these come in any size that would fit the OEM wheels or Millenias? I've seen them on the STi, and they look awesome - great stiff sidewall and nice sticky tread. The 010s sidewall is just too donuty for my taste. I suppose I should really get dedicated wheels and slicks for the track, but meanwhile the 010s are ok for the street, but not really good enough for the track. Btw, these days I only drive my R on the street to get to the track.
98TYPR
New ITRCA Member

Re: Tires Opinions

Post by 98TYPR »

BRIDGESTONE POTENZA S-O3