DAMN THOSE HATERS!!!!!!!

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
jdm cw type r
ITRCA Member

DAMN THOSE HATERS!!!!!!!

Post by jdm cw type r »

I WENT TO TGIF LAST NIGHT AND I BROUGHT MY R AND I COME OUTSIDE AND SOME ASSHOLE POURED COFFEE ON THE SIDE OF MY CAR FUCKING HATERS!!!!
Yes it's a real type r!!!
Dupes
ITRCA Member

Re: DAMN THOSE HATERS!!!!!!!

Post by Dupes »

damn! :x
Some people just have no respect for others propertys! :(
ITR97
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR97 »

i know what u mean.. my buddys gsr got keyed both sides and had to repaint them.

get a beater car. i barly leave my R and if i do i usually keep a close watch for those fucken jelous bastard that deserve a curb smash on their heads.
PUNKITR
New ITRCA Member

Post by PUNKITR »

We almost always take the wife's SUV if we're going out to the mall or a retaurant or something, some people have no respect for anothers property. Losers that mess with other people cars should be hanged in the town square, like back in the old west times, when a horse thief was caught, they killed his worthless ass..... :twisted:
Thanks, Matt
2004 wrx
ITR862
ITRCA Member

Post by ITR862 »

Did it do any damage? I once came out of the movies and a damn theif stole my front acura badge. There is probably some civic out there with my badge on it. :x
fredtoast
ITRCA Member

Post by fredtoast »

Were you taking up two parking spaces? I've seen some nice cars get fucked up for doing that.
98-0658
jdm cw type r
ITRCA Member

Post by jdm cw type r »

i wasnt taking up two spaces i parked it like if it was any other car thank god it didnt do any damage.
Yes it's a real type r!!!
Type R 98
ITRCA Member

Post by Type R 98 »

i had to repaint my car cuz of some assholes who hit my left rear fender, i alwasy keep an eye on my R if i go somewhere, i never go at the bar with it, impressing a chick or 20 isint worth the risk:)
All Motor Championship white Mugen exterior ITR 1998 #870
nick666
New ITRCA Member

Post by nick666 »

Look at it another way. They're jealous because they'll never have a car like that.. hihihi