JUN TYPE III CAMS

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
00+B18C5+
New ITRCA Member

JUN TYPE III CAMS

Post by 00+B18C5+ »

:shock: Hey guys I need some info about these jun cams. I am bout to put them on my ITR. I've heard that the idle will be unstable after install. all info is welcomed
12.4 SEC ITR
leboeuf45
New ITRCA Member

Post by leboeuf45 »

Thats absolutly not tru!!!!! I have a 98 ITR with the stage 3 came and titanium drivetrain from jun also the jun ecu!! my car idles perfect with absolutly no diffrent from stock. You really cant tell a diffrence until You hit v-tech and then you better hold on. I done alot of research on them before i purchased them and i really beleave that they are the best cams on the market for the the type R!! HOPE THIS HELPS, CHRIS
ITR-00-1457
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR-00-1457 »

I have them also on my 00 ITR with the JUN ecu and the idle is perfect. I am not really sure what they would be like without the ecu. But if you are interested I am selling my JUN ecu with the conversion harness for $600. If you have any other questions please let me know, or if you want the ecu e-mail mr at droplinkitr@hotmail.com.
I must be fast because you were flying when I passed you!

-GOT MOTOR?-
TyPeRChArGeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by TyPeRChArGeR »

I also have the Jun 3s in my 01 ITR with the whole valvetrain and a set of CTR pistons running off an AEM EMS. As for my idle its almost like a stock idle. As for your choice in cams its a very gude one! :D