Pics of my supercharged ITR Finally Fixed

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

Pics of my supercharged ITR Finally Fixed

Post by 98 Supercharged R »

Last edited by 98 Supercharged R on November 12th, 2003, 2:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
98 championship white type r
JR supercharged 8psi
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

Sorry

Sorry for any troubles,I'll try to post the pics up soon as my freinds site that I use for uploads is up
JR supercharged 8psi
HyperS
New ITRCA Member

Post by HyperS »

Why don't they give you a hard time for supercharging your type R? Tell me, how easy was it to supercharge and what charger did you use?
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

HyperS wrote:Why don't they give you a hard time for supercharging your type R? Tell me, how easy was it to supercharge and what charger did you use?
I'm freinds with everyone in the club and a shop installed the charger and I have no probs with it at all even at 8psi and i'm gonna upgrade it to 10psi after i get an intercooler setup from LHT,oh yeah and it's the Jackson Racing Supercharger
JR supercharged 8psi
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

Mods

Mods as of now are Jackson Racing Supercharger,MVM stepper pulley,boost timing controller,map controller,2.5 custom mandrel-bent catback with straight through Magnaflow muffer and a glasspacked testpipe replacing the cat,high pressure 2551/hr fuel pump,Zex plugs,just put AEM adjustable cam gears on(not in pics) and waiting till spring to put my Eibach GroundControl coilovers on.The car is #658 of 750.Feel free to tell me what you think of it.
JR supercharged 8psi
00TypeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by 00TypeR »

looks good! have you had it dyno'ed yet? ran at track? how much whp you got?
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

00TypeR wrote:looks good! have you had it dyno'ed yet? ran at track? how much whp you got?
I ran it at the 8th mile a few times and pulled solid 9's on street tires but couldn't get any traction.I'm gonna wait till spring rolls up to get slicks and get it dynoed and all other stuff :)
JR supercharged 8psi
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

looking good, Can you get a pic of your custom exhaust?
swed
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

thanks

thanks,and yeah I'm gonna be gettin the tires balanced so when they put it up in the air I'll try to get some good pics of it :)
JR supercharged 8psi
PY 01-0972
ITRCA Member

Post by PY 01-0972 »

does that JR charger fill in nicely idle to 5700 rpm? how different does it
feel through out the entire rpm range? sweet CW R
01 py #972
03 si vivid blue
00 si milano red-stolen
97 accord green lx
95 accord green ex
since 1995
fredtoast
ITRCA Member

Post by fredtoast »

98 Supercharged R wrote:I ran it at the 8th mile a few times and pulled solid 9's on street tires but couldn't get any traction.I'm gonna wait till spring rolls up to get slicks and get it dynoed and all other stuff :)
That used to be my car. I had to put tires on it while I was trying to sell it. I forget what they were, but I got about the cheapest ones they had at Pepboys. If he is still running those then I'm suprised he could get them to lock up at all. They were so hard that I would spin the hell out of them in second gear without even trying. With some good tires and a little tuning that car will run A LOT faster.
98-0658
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

Hey

Hey what's up,you still check the site out :) Yeah the car can get way better times on some good tires but it was fun as hell just trying to keep pulling solid 9's while spinning through every gear.The car is still running great and I only took it to the tracks twice and now it's retired till spring cause there's no point in ragging it out on the street tires but don't worry I'm taking good care of it and I'll keep you updated on the mods,oh yeah and I sent that CD off Friday so It should be getting to ya in a couple days :D
JR supercharged 8psi
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

PY 01-0972 wrote:does that JR charger fill in nicely idle to 5700 rpm? how different does it
feel through out the entire rpm range? sweet CW R
Soon ass you mash the pedal all the power is there and most of the time you can't even feel the vtec kick in due to the boost kickin in so hard :) but if anyone has any detail questions you should probably ask Fredtoast since I've only owned it for a few months and he's owned it for years :wink:
JR supercharged 8psi
nanertyper
New ITRCA Member

Post by nanertyper »

Your car looks good
otb2000itr
New ITRCA Member

Post by otb2000itr »

Quick question actually, im purchasing the jackson racing supercharger within the next month or so and was curious what you did to your AEM intake to make it fit correctly...im guessing chop it up and jimmy rig it?? Let me know, or send me some detailed pics by PM...thanks!!
-----------------------
FBP 00 ITR #1117
b18c5 dc2
New ITRCA Member

Post by b18c5 dc2 »

clean car, good job :D
00 PY ITR #0338
http://www.dragva.com
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

Aem

otb2000itr wrote:Quick question actually, im purchasing the jackson racing supercharger within the next month or so and was curious what you did to your AEM intake to make it fit correctly...im guessing chop it up and jimmy rig it?? Let me know, or send me some detailed pics by PM...thanks!!
AEM makes a cold air specifically for the supercharger,I think they do it for alot of cars but I know for sure they do it fo tegs and Si civics but if you already have the regular intake I'm not sure what all you'll have to do.But if I were you I'd go ahead and use the CRVb20 crankshaft pulley to put it at around 10psi and get bigger injectors and get an Apex SAFC I think is what they are called to get it dynoed to tune everything in perfect.8psi is pretty crazy but I'd have much more fun at 10psi but I'll have to get rid of my boot timing controller,map controller and get bigger injectors and get something to fine tune my air fuel ratio...damn,this shit takes too much money :) Oh yeah and if you wanna intercool it you should talk to LHT performance and get in intercooled before you even drop the charger in.Heres their #John Wilson 1727-344-1800 peace out
JR supercharged 8psi
ITR97
New ITRCA Member

Re: Aem

Post by ITR97 »

98 Supercharged R wrote:
otb2000itr wrote:Quick question actually, im purchasing the jackson racing supercharger within the next month or so and was curious what you did to your AEM intake to make it fit correctly...im guessing chop it up and jimmy rig it?? Let me know, or send me some detailed pics by PM...thanks!!
AEM makes a cold air specifically for the supercharger,I think they do it for alot of cars but I know for sure they do it fo tegs and Si civics but if you already have the regular intake I'm not sure what all you'll have to do.But if I were you I'd go ahead and use the CRVb20 crankshaft pulley to put it at around 10psi and get bigger injectors and get an Apex SAFC I think is what they are called to get it dynoed to tune everything in perfect.8psi is pretty crazy but I'd have much more fun at 10psi but I'll have to get rid of my boot timing controller,map controller and get bigger injectors and get something to fine tune my air fuel ratio...damn,this shit takes too much money :) Oh yeah and if you wanna intercool it you should talk to LHT performance and get in intercooled before you even drop the charger in.Heres their #John Wilson 1727-344-1800 peace out
did they finally make a intercooler for the JR supercharger? its about time. :D
natedogg2669
New ITRCA Member

Post by natedogg2669 »

Your ITR looks beautiful.

Man, I really love the CW ITR's.
00' PY ITR - SOLD! (I miss her!)
02' WRX - SOLD!
01' S2K - SOLD!
03' S2K - New Formula Red
98TYPR
New ITRCA Member

Post by 98TYPR »

Clean ride. Superchargers are awesome.
98 Supercharged R
New ITRCA Member

Thanks

Thanks for all the comments guys,I'm 23 and this car is my 11th car I've owned now and I think I'm finally happy and I plan on keeping this one :)
JR supercharged 8psi