bodykit

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
IntegraAvenger
New ITRCA Member

bodykit

Post by IntegraAvenger »

What would be the best bodykit for a itr or should I get one at all.
leboeuf45
New ITRCA Member

Post by leboeuf45 »

Please dont mess up a buetiful itr with a cheesy ass bodykit!!! If you have extra cash and you want it to look better put a JDM front conversion on it.
00TypeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by 00TypeR »

either jdm conv. or the oem bodykit...anything else, i think, ruins the car!!
RGoose18
ITRCA Member

Post by RGoose18 »

Anyone who ruins an ITR w/ a body kit deserves to get kicked in the balls. Don't do it, leave it the way it is :!: Remember, contrary to popular opinion, body kits DON'T add horsepower, either do stickers, decals, or a obnoxious double decker wings.............
98TYPR
New ITRCA Member

Post by 98TYPR »

Bodykits are played out anyways. Unless you have the jdm conv. and get a c-west or mugen front bumper. but it looks awesome the way it is... save your money.
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Re: bodykit

Post by Dave-ROR »

IntegraAvenger wrote:What would be the best bodykit for a itr or should I get one at all.
Whatever body kit YOU WANT. Don't listen to others on something that's purely appearance related. Be yourself and do what YOU WANT.
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
Dev
ITRCA Member

Post by Dev »

RGoose18 wrote: :!: Remember, contrary to popular opinion, body kits DON'T add horsepower, either do stickers, decals, or a obnoxious double decker wings.............
I heard the New Hampshire license plate is good for like five or six whp though..... :lol:
IntegraAvenger
New ITRCA Member

Post by IntegraAvenger »

that is what i though i should do thanks for the info
Dupes
ITRCA Member

Post by Dupes »

00TypeR wrote:either jdm conv. or the oem bodykit...anything else, i think, ruins the car!!
exactly 8)
captainzorg
ITRCA Member

Post by captainzorg »

NH plates do add HP, I have one! :lol:
VtecWhore
New ITRCA Member

Post by VtecWhore »

98TYPR wrote:Bodykits are played out anyways. Unless you have the jdm conv. and get a c-west or mugen front bumper. but it looks awesome the way it is... save your money.

98typr is right but saving money on the c-west or mugen isnt saving money! thoes are pretty expensive but the bomb if you get it.! i think thats the only aftermarket bumpers id ever put on any R.