Tein Ha's for street use ??

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
punkaddic
New ITRCA Member

Tein Ha's for street use ??

Post by punkaddic »

Tein Ha's for street use ?? Someone told me i wouldn't like this coilovers for street use. Someone here have this suspension ?? I would like to know what you guys think of this suspension for daily driven. (sorry for my bad english)
YellowKahuna
ITRCA Member

Post by YellowKahuna »

I use to daily my R with HA's. So far Ive driven 30,000 miles with them on. :D
No problem here. I liked how it handled and you can always set settings to handle daily driving if you want. I also live in cali where the raods are not as harsh like in some other states.
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

HA's are fine for daily drivers. I woudl definitely NOT use pillow ball mounts.

The HA's don't ride as well as some other higher end suspensions like the Zeal B6 and JIC FLTA2 but definitely a good setup IMO.
pissedoffsol
New ITRCA Member

Post by pissedoffsol »

Trey wrote:HA's are fine for daily drivers. I woudl definitely NOT use pillow ball mounts.

The HA's don't ride as well as some other higher end suspensions like the Zeal B6 and JIC FLTA2 but definitely a good setup IMO.
I have Trey's old HA's on my del sol now... At first, I loved them, but the more I got used to them, the more and more I dislike them.
I mainly use my car for autoX and daily driving on 15x7 azeni's, so I think I'm a good example for you. I'd look into something else as well.

As for the flt-a2's, i've heard bad reviews from the rcrew guys.... they aren't impressed by them at all.

my next setup? Something for an M3 :)
98cwitr
ITRCA Member

Post by 98cwitr »

i cant find anyone that sells HAs for a ITR :( Someone tell me so i dont have to settle on Tanabe Sustec pro SS IIs
'98 Integra Type R #363
jetydosa
suite 200

Post by jetydosa »

I have HAs on my R...I used to DD it, and still drive it ~ day a week commuting in crappy Atlanta traffic. They do just fine as DD. They dont seem any stiffer than stock shocks when I have them set to "1" (softest setting). Ive been very pleased with them so far (~1 year).

BTW, the HAs have been discontinued for the ITR for awhile now, thats why you havent been able to find a place that sells them. Offer me a ridiculous amount for mine, Ill sell em :D
Do not blow compressed air into your mouth or ears.
98cwitr
ITRCA Member

Post by 98cwitr »

ill give you $30 for them, how's that for a ridiculous amount :P
'98 Integra Type R #363
Blazin ITR
New ITRCA Member

Post by Blazin ITR »

98cwitr wrote:i cant find anyone that sells HAs for a ITR :( Someone tell me so i dont have to settle on Tanabe Sustec pro SS IIs
They were discounted!
YellowKahuna
ITRCA Member

Post by YellowKahuna »

Blazin ITR wrote:
98cwitr wrote:i cant find anyone that sells HAs for a ITR :( Someone tell me so i dont have to settle on Tanabe Sustec pro SS IIs
They were discounted!
Don't you mean discontinued

if you really want some here is a number you might want to call. I think they can get you a set brand new maybe, not sure though.13103201370
98cwitr
ITRCA Member

Post by 98cwitr »

YellowKahuna wrote:
Blazin ITR wrote:
They were discounted!
Don't you mean discontinued

if you really want some here is a number you might want to call. I think they can get you a set brand new maybe, not sure though.13103201370
thanks ill give that a try
'98 Integra Type R #363
Type R 98
ITRCA Member

Post by Type R 98 »

what do you guys think about the high end Apex dampers set up? compared to the Zeal b6? anyone?
All Motor Championship white Mugen exterior ITR 1998 #870
98cwitr
ITRCA Member

Post by 98cwitr »

Zeal>apex-i
'98 Integra Type R #363