new member here!

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
vecspeed12
New ITRCA Member

new member here!

Post by vecspeed12 »

well I'm proud to be a second owner of a 2001 PY itr. No.57. I had many other hondas and I've been wanting a type r for awhile. in the past I've owned 3 92-95 civics. one with full jdm conversions from a itr motor to everything else you can think of. I've had a 99 civic in PY. a del sol, an older integra, and what I had most recently was a s2000. yes I was dumb and was in a big wreck cause of it. but I'm really happy with the itr. I've owned it for about a month and have the following mods:

-apexi gt spec headers
-spoon test pipe
-apexi world sport exhaust
-gab adjustable coilovers and dampers
-spoon cluster
-jdm floor mats and shift boot

yes when I purchased this car from a hole in the wall dealership. it did need some work. such as bumpers being repainted, car needed detailing, 2 interior panels, a trunk cover and cardboard for spare tire. and some center caps.

but everythings in order and car runs really good.
I was very social and active in the s2ki community as ITS2KRAZY. I will be attending meets here in norcal if there are any. can't wait to meet some of you guys here on this board.
01 phoenix yellow itr

mobiles retired:
02 black s2000
95 white civic si "jdm monster"
95 silver bmw m3
93 supersonic blue del sol
99 phoenix yellow ctr
94 black civic si
93 blue civic dx
99 white diamond prelude type s
93 white integra ls
xmrcivicsix
New ITRCA Member

Post by xmrcivicsix »

welcome :D
98-1126 Type R
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Welcome, and be sure to come to the EXPO 4 to hang out with all of us :D
swed
Champ R
ITRCA Member

Post by Champ R »

Damn you sure have owned a lot of hondas. Do you have a favorite of your past or present vehicles?
CW 98 #805
vecspeed12
New ITRCA Member

Post by vecspeed12 »

my favorite would have to be the s2000 cause it handled good. but I totaled it because i drifted on a turn and hit a tree head on. my other favorite would have to be the civic si. cause it was a white si. never been crashed and I did everything I possibly could to how I wanted it built.

but man I love the itr. I've had it for 5 weeks and I'm always adding something new. almost every other day. but its a fun car. I just get scared taking it to certain places.
01 phoenix yellow itr

mobiles retired:
02 black s2000
95 silver bmw m3
99 phoenix yellow ctr
94 black civic si
93 blue civic dx
93 white integra ls
vecspeed12
New ITRCA Member

Post by vecspeed12 »

my favorite would have to be the s2000 cause it handled good. but I totaled it because i drifted on a turn and hit a tree head on. my other favorite would have to be the civic si. cause it was a white si. never been crashed and I did everything I possibly could to how I wanted it built.

but man I love the itr. I've had it for 5 weeks and I'm always adding something new. almost every other day. but its a fun car. I just get scared taking it to certain places.
01 phoenix yellow itr

mobiles retired:
02 black s2000
95 silver bmw m3
99 phoenix yellow ctr
94 black civic si
93 blue civic dx
93 white integra ls