s-14 integra conversion

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Renzuko
New ITRCA Member

s-14 integra conversion

Post by Renzuko »

anyone done this conversion. If so, how do you like it, and how hard was it to fit on the vehicle?
RGoose18
ITRCA Member

Post by RGoose18 »

Please don't ruin a beautiful Type R w/ a chinzy ass body :cry: kit.
2001 NHBP ITR
shivers
Site Admin

Post by shivers »

What RGoose said. You want an s14, buy a 240sx and get a front clip and DET from Japan.
2005 s2000
Renzuko
New ITRCA Member

Post by Renzuko »

Its not for the R. Its for my LS turbo. Its got no top. I converted it to a roadster. It has S2000 tail lights and trunk. NSX fender flares, and Im wanting to do something oddball with the front end. The R is nd allways will stay true.
1badR
New ITRCA Member

Post by 1badR »

please man LS, GSR, or TYPE R... keep it clean
01 NBP R
04 Dodge Hemi RAM (winter)
Renzuko
New ITRCA Member

Post by Renzuko »

Dont tell me how to build my cars... They are clean. Imaculate even. Just not traditional. Now I know that scares some of you older folk, but you will just have to get used to it.
1badR
New ITRCA Member

Post by 1badR »

im only 19 their big fella so why dont you just take it easy, after all you asked our opinion and i gave u mine. its just one persons reply. if u want you car to look like a silvia or an s2000 then buy one
01 NBP R
04 Dodge Hemi RAM (winter)
Renzuko
New ITRCA Member

Post by Renzuko »

Why buy something that other people have? Why not own something unique? Why does no one want anything different anymore. What happend to originality. I didnt ask if anyone liked the idea... I asked if anyone had done itand if so how they liked it. So if you want to buy a car and leave it exactly how it came, be my guest, but with all the Type R posers out there, people will just assume your R is a fake. Shit... mine is bright yellow and people think its fake. Do something different. Stand out. Be yourself. Not what other people think you should be.
01BlkDC2
New ITRCA Member

Post by 01BlkDC2 »

why would you want to put so many different car parts onto one car?!
Renzuko
New ITRCA Member

Post by Renzuko »

Because its different. No one else has... and I like it.
Splitime
New ITRCA Member

Post by Splitime »

Renzuko wrote:Because its different. No one else has... and I like it.
Only the very last part of that is a good excuse. The other stuff doesn't mean jack. There are already so many cars out there that are absolutely horrible looking. Considering the components you've chosen, I'm assuming your work is one of them. People buy the Aztec because so few own it and want to be original... doesn't mean its nice in any way.
Renzuko
New ITRCA Member

Post by Renzuko »

Well I dont know about horrible... but its different... I love it... not as much as my R, but it is deffinatly lovable. Think what you want about it... its mine not yours... you dont have to deal with it.
blue-streak
New ITRCA Member

Post by blue-streak »

Renzuko wrote:Well I dont know about horrible... but its different... I love it... not as much as my R, but it is deffinatly lovable. Think what you want about it... its mine not yours... you dont have to deal with it.
Renzuko wrote:Because its different. No one else has... and I like it.
to each his own

btw, where you located in WA, hit up KK or chevrons on weekends?
Renzuko
New ITRCA Member

Post by Renzuko »

im in oak harbor... its on whidbey island..... and no... i dont hit up chevrons on weekends
01BlkDC2
New ITRCA Member

Post by 01BlkDC2 »

dont ask if you daont care what other people think~
Dr Pooface
New ITRCA Member

Post by Dr Pooface »

pics?
Renzuko
New ITRCA Member

Post by Renzuko »

I didnt ask if anyone thought it was a good Idea... I asked if anyone had done it and if so... if they were happy with it, and if it was hard to do. I didnt ask if people thought it would look good, I didnt ask if people thought that I would be ruining the car. Its mine to ruin. And no.. I will not post pics. There is no point if my hard work and dedication to my UNIQUE project will not be apreiciated by a true conisuer of cars. My apologies to those who would... if you would like pics of the car, let me know. When its finished and painted up again, Ill send them out.[/quote]
opie
ITRCA Member

Post by opie »

Personally I think they are ugly as shit on a hot day.

But, you are right, it's your car and your cash.

The problem is when you start mix and matching aftermarket car pieces they tend not to line up, anyone who has been to a car show can tell you that. There are always those Civics with big mouth kits and pig snout carbon fiber hoods that have a 3 inch gap between the hood and grill, or the tegs with a four finger gap between the rear bumper and where it meets the 1/4 panel.

Just keep it clean :)
Azcheron
New ITRCA Member

Post by Azcheron »

OK YOU KNOW WHAT!!!?! im getting sick of hearing everyone thrashing on this kid about his mix and matched car....
The s2000 tails actually look very very hot on the integra and the fenders also look nice, BUT!!! the s14 conversion with those parts would look retarded, by recommendation and just do the JDM conv in the front if you want to convert something. Or if you do the s14 conv. lose the nsx fenders.

But people, stop accusing him of being one of those people you see that has totally buttraped their car and made it hideous, we dont know, the car may look awesome.... so ya..
typer rick
New ITRCA Member

Post by typer rick »

Please dont fuck it up. The car is fine the way it is.
98cwitr
ITRCA Member

Post by 98cwitr »

if you put any type of front end on a ITR besides a JDM...you need to be slapped and your car deserves to be with someone better than j00...jm2c
'98 Integra Type R #363
PSI_24
New ITRCA Member

Post by PSI_24 »

ya buddy>>>>> keep it R-eal.... don't mess up a nice caR... you wanna be unique, play some NEED 4 SPEED..... Rice boy :wink: