150BHP Shot Nitrous

Discuss HPDE, wheel to wheel, autocross, rally, rally-cross, drag racing topics here.
KevinITR
New ITRCA Member

150BHP Shot Nitrous

Post by KevinITR »

Hi my name is Kevin and i am from MALTA Europe. I have an integra type r jdm version. Here is my story. I bought it about a year ago and the car had just the exhaust,16inch magnesium rims,cone filter and lowered springs nothing else. I took it to the racetrack and since i used to drive many many cars before this one on the strip i knew how to drive the devil out of the car and the first and only run i made that day was 13.580s with a top speed of 104mph and 60ft of 2.0. I was happy with that.the next day the disaster happned, i was racing and shifting up, 1st,2nd,3d and than instead of engaging 4th i selected 2nd for mistake of too fast hard shifting! and the whole engine blew up! and destroyed everthing.Now i have a new engine and i wanted to modify it so see my sign and you will know what im talink about. This project took me more than 8months now to finish and im starting up this new beast by the end of this week or the beginning of the next wek .I was wondering what times would i expect now with the highlt modified engine with everything forged etc. Can you please gusy let me know what can i expect form this 400BHp motor?
Integra Type R JDM 1996Model RED
Darton Sleeves
J/E 11:5:1 84mm Forged Pistons
Eagle Connecting Rods
Rev Hard S.S Valves
Ferrea Racing Silicone Valve guids
150BHP Wet Shot Nitrous with Progressive Cont.
Cometic Gasket
Arp Bolts everywhere
HKS Pedal Clutch
FugitsuBu Exhaust
Approx. 400BHP
KevinITR
New ITRCA Member

Post by KevinITR »

anyone can help??????????????????????
Darton Sleeves
Eagle Connecting Rods
Rev Hard S.S Valves
Cometic Gasket
Arp Bolts everywhere
HKS Pedal Clutch
FugitsuBu Exhaust
Approx. 400BHP
revolution8k
New ITRCA Member

Post by revolution8k »

Probably but everyone is too busy worrying about what people are posting elsewhere. Here's a bump for ya
98cwitr
ITRCA Member

Post by 98cwitr »

damn dude i feel your pain...i dont know how you do it in a 5spd, but i did it in my Celica GTS (6spd) 3 times before I gave the car back to my Dad.

with 400bhp you should put down 340 to the wheels. With the right tranny/traction set up you should pull 12s.

BTW: dont post theortical BS on the board, it doesnt go so well...unless you have a lot of pics of your "400bhp beast"...
'98 Integra Type R #363
KevinITR
New ITRCA Member

Post by KevinITR »

Im not saying any B.S i swear it nothing but the truth and this saturday i am going to try it on the strip but im not giving it any nos since its still on running in. i ll do my best without NOS cause first i have to get it going fast wihtout nos and than with nos. I will keep you informed on what times should i do. BTW anyone knows what kind of BHP figures my engine with the modes listed? will the increase in cc. gain any bhp? now its 1929cc instead of the 1795cc.
Darton Sleeves
Eagle Connecting Rods
Rev Hard S.S Valves
Cometic Gasket
Arp Bolts everywhere
HKS Pedal Clutch
FugitsuBu Exhaust
Approx. 400BHP
Azcheron
New ITRCA Member

Post by Azcheron »

All i have to say is this.... 13.580 in a nearly stock ITR, LMAO!!!! keep dreaming man
jiahanhao
New ITRCA Member

Re: 150BHP Shot Nitrous

Post by jiahanhao »

KevinITR wrote:... since i used to drive many many cars before this one on the strip i knew how to drive the devil out of the car ... i was racing and shifting up, 1st,2nd,3d and than instead of engaging 4th i selected 2nd for mistake of too fast hard shifting! and the whole engine blew up! and destroyed everthing....
Know how the drive the devil out of it, yet shift from 3rd to 2nd?
2001 Nighthawk Black ITR
2000 Electron Blue Civic Si
typer rick
New ITRCA Member

Post by typer rick »

NO way in hell your doing that in a ITR with just exhaust maybe it was the other car that did that time.