EXPO HELP

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
YlwTypeR
New ITRCA Member

EXPO HELP

Post by YlwTypeR »

Hi,

I have been trying to register for the EXPO but the form keeps sending me back to the sign-in page. My itrca name is YlwTyper and I am trying to register for two people, my girlfriend and myself as guest to attend the EXPO in WVA. I have tried 6-8 times and the same thing keeps on happening to me. Could you please help me out with the problem that I am having. Could you please help me with this problem that I am having I am really trying to attend this event

Thanks,
YlwTyper
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

Hmmmm - has Dave gotten in contact with you yet? I'll try to contact him. He's our database king.

Sorry for your trouble. **I responded to your email.

BudMan
YlwTypeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by YlwTypeR »

BudMan wrote:Hmmmm - has Dave gotten in contact with you yet? I'll try to contact him. He's our database king.

Sorry for your trouble. **I responded to your email.

BudMan
Yes he has I am waiting for him to get back to me. I was posting this message to see if any one else was having this problem.

Thanks for all of the help that you can provide me with.

YlwTypeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by YlwTypeR »

Sweet thanks for all of your alls help I made it to PayPal and I paid the $72.00 to expo4@itrca.com. I will see you all there...:lol:
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

I'm glad to see we could help...

Now you should reconsider paying as a driver!! :wink:
YlwTypeR
New ITRCA Member

Post by YlwTypeR »

BudMan wrote:I'm glad to see we could help...

This will be me first event like this so I feel this time I will set it out and see how much I like it.

I hope to meet alot of other ITR drivers at this EXPO and see what it is all about.

Thanks for all of your help.

Thanks,
tonyanjaii
New ITRCA Member

Post by tonyanjaii »

I have the same trouble, it keeps bringing me back to the log on screen as well.

somebody please help me as well.
B( * Y * )BIES
New ITRCA Member

Post by B( * Y * )BIES »

YlwTypeR wrote:This will be me first event like this so I feel this time I will set it out and see how much I like it.

I hope to meet alot of other ITR drivers at this EXPO and see what it is all about. ...
Thanks,
:roll: Though I am not an ITR owner... I highly support those who are lucky enough to own one and exspecially those who really appreciate what they have.

You will have a really good time and you will surely meet plenty of other ITR owners! :D
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

YlwTypeR wrote:
BudMan wrote:I'm glad to see we could help...

This will be me first event like this so I feel this time I will set it out and see how much I like it.

I hope to meet alot of other ITR drivers at this EXPO and see what it is all about.

Thanks for all of your help.

Thanks,
If you come your going to be very upset that you did not sign on as a driver. Just do it, Many people are first timers at the Expo, just ask around.
swed