Please help Trey complete the Expo preparation...

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Please help Trey complete the Expo preparation...

Post by BudMan »

Guys (and girls)...please make sure you are paying your tab as a driver for the Expo.

Trey has gone through so much work to bring us an Expo that will be even more kick ass than last year, but only 35 people have paid.

More info will be coming out soon, but please consider what's at stake - SPONSORS will be looking at our attendance figures to determine how much effort they want to contribute. If we don't show people paying to come, it won't be worth their while. :?

Since I won a free set of driveshaftshop.com axles from an Expo3 sponsor at the banquet, I fully appreciate how nice sponsorship is. I'm installing them tomorrow with the JIC suspension purchased at a discount from another new sponsor. Brake pads from a repeat sponsor were put on last week. This is how we get more support... :wink:

These are just my .02 - from the Design Coordinator of ITRCA.com
:D
B( * Y * )BIES
New ITRCA Member

Post by B( * Y * )BIES »

BUMP! 8)
opie
ITRCA Member

Post by opie »

Paid!

Come on every one pay up!
Splitime
New ITRCA Member

Post by Splitime »

I definitly believe in supporting the sponsors. Which reminds me I have to talk to andie and order some pads for the talladega event.

Paid as a guest, no itr :p