R's in the A-town area

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
TegR#0989
New ITRCA Member

R's in the A-town area

Post by TegR#0989 »

Any R's in the Austin, San Antonio, Houston or Dallas area?
hungsteR
New ITRCA Member

Post by hungsteR »

I'm from Houston. There are a lot of ITR's in all the areas you mentioned. Where are you at? We are having an ITR meet on November 16th in Houston. You are welcome to come. The info can be found here
00-0000 FBP ITR
TegR#0989
New ITRCA Member

Post by TegR#0989 »

well I can not make it this week end. All ready have plans. I am from Austin. Sorry that I can not make it but let me know when you all are going to have another meet. Latz.
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

How was the meet? Good turnout? Personally, I live in Irving so I can't make any of the meets down south unless they're a weekend affair :\
ITRacer121
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITRacer121 »

kabob wrote:How was the meet? Good turnout? Personally, I live in Irving so I can't make any of the meets down south unless they're a weekend affair :\
yeha I wasnt able to make it either
how did it go
where in IRVIng are you?
Im in FT.WORTH
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

Anthony, right? I remember you mentioning your SN whenever you were at Pennington Field AutoX a few weekends ago :) I'm the guy with the yellow ITR (name's Shihab btw) whose friend was there with the S13-engined 240.

Too bad you didn't make it out to the Mineral Wells ER AutoX the following weekend! It was a blast and I did okay for my first AutoX in the ITR :)