Integra Type R Dynojet Results

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
98 Spec R
New ITRCA Member

Integra Type R Dynojet Results

Post by 98 Spec R »

I was wondering if anyone has dynoed their ITR. I have recently done a bunch of dyno runs at the LOCASH RACING DYNOJET in Phoenix AZ testing different ECU's on my stock ITR and I get between 155 - 166 hp to the wheels. The Genuine OBD II Mugen ITR ECU and the LOCASHRACING OBD1 USDM ITR program dynoed the most power. I got about 11 Horsepower over my stock USDM ITR ECU using the Locashracing ECU program. I gained hp and torque over the stock ITR program at every RPM level using the Locashracing and Mugen ECU. I made 3 hp over the USDM ECU using the JDM ITR ECU 96 Spec R. I pulled about 20 different runs using 4 different ECU's I will see if I can post the results on the web for you all to see.

Long story, Locashracing will do a Type R dyno day and if we got enough Type R's together in the Phoenix Area like 5 or so we could get a very good rate at the Dyno! So if anyone is interested reply.
1998 Type R #1199
looose
New ITRCA Member

Post by looose »

wow, 11hp is huge for jsut an ecu.
i would come out, jsut to see how my poor erngine is doing
dyno days are always so diapointing for me :(
besides bro, i think you and i are the only ones in here.
98-1065
knowledge
ITRCA Member

Post by knowledge »

Arizona is far far far from me.
96gsrtyper
New ITRCA Member

Post by 96gsrtyper »

96 JDM ITR motor, 98+ JDM ITR tranny, act stage 3 clutch, aem cai, nology hot wires, denso irirdium spark plugs, dc sports 4-2-1 ceramic gsr headers, magnaflow prototype 2.25" high flow cat, magnaflow 2.25" gsr cat back exhaust. Put 190 hp at the wheels and 136 ft/lbs of torque. This was on the dynojet at magnaflow's tech center (which hot rodding magazine labled the most accurate dyno in the us).
jon
AcuraITR00
New ITRCA Member

phx

Post by AcuraITR00 »

im oin the phx area and sure wouldnt mind dynoing my ITR
.......go fast.......faster.......fastest.
95 Integra Se- RIP
96 Integra LS- Sold
95 Integra LS/Vtec- sold
98 ITR- Rip
00 ITR- Rip
94 Integra LS- still with me
knowledge
ITRCA Member

Re: Integra Type R Dynojet Results

Post by knowledge »

I pulled about 20 different runs using 4 different ECU's I will see if I can post the results on the web for you all to see.

I am curious to see these! :wink:
b19coupe
New ITRCA Member

Post by b19coupe »

It's stock :wink: