Southern tuners

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
freddy
New ITRCA Member

Southern tuners

Post by freddy »

I'm looking for some tuning shops in the south. I have come across one and that is Jotech. I'm wondering if I could get some suggestions from any one. I'm looking for someone who can do some head work. I live in New Orleans.
leboeuf45
New ITRCA Member

Post by leboeuf45 »

if you are in new orleans you seriously need to contact loc at street driven performance in baton rouge. they built jordo's 2000 turbo itr in batonrouge and its the shit by far. i went last week and met them and i plan on dropping mine off for some serious tuning next week. the shop is very professional :D and people talk very high of them
ITR#974
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR#974 »

Chris call me when you come down. I finally have time that I can do stuff again.
leboeuf45
New ITRCA Member

Post by leboeuf45 »

i will be in this saturday to drop my car off at S.D.P. and i will be back next sat to pick it up!!!
daddyITR
New ITRCA Member

Re: Southern tuners

Post by daddyITR »

freddy wrote:I'm looking for some tuning shops in the south. I live in New Orleans.
One of the best is in the Houston area and calls himself "Stupid"
Me myself live in the DFW area so Kenny out of Jotech is for sure a good one.
97 ITR turbo
daddyITR
New ITRCA Member

Post by daddyITR »

ITR#974 wrote:I finally have time that I can do stuff again.
what kind of hookups can you get me on pistons and rods for my ITR. I need to pump up the boost and the stock type stuff isn't going to hack it.
97 ITR turbo
daddyITR
New ITRCA Member

Post by daddyITR »

leboeuf45 wrote:you seriously need to contact loc at street driven performance in baton rouge. they built jordo's 2000 turbo itr in batonrouge and its the shit by far. i went last week and met them and i plan on dropping mine off for some serious tuning next week. the shop is very professional :D and people talk very high of them
what kind of pistons and rods did they use in jordo's turbo itr ?
97 ITR turbo