Monthly Meeting in Huntington Beach

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
pUrExTc
ITRCA Member

Monthly Meeting in Huntington Beach

Post by pUrExTc »

Every first friday of each month, Speed Options holds a monthly meet. It's not really legal, but it's never been broken up by the cops since it's start. Reason being, no one revs, plays loud music, or does stupid s#it.
It takes place at
Denny's
7490 Edinger Ave
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Please use Mapquest to direct yourself there.
However, I think it'd be pretty cool, if a bunch of Type-R's could all show up at the same time. If you're interested, please message me, and we'll arrange a place to meet up ahead of time, and then roll there as a group. Meet up time is usually around 9PM~11PM.
'98 Acura Integra Type-R
'03 Honda CBR600RR
Surgeon General's Warning: It's OK to Smoke V8's
JDMDC2turbo
New ITRCA Member

I live in Long Beach...I'm interested in meeting up

Post by JDMDC2turbo »

Hi, am interested going to the meet. But the only thing that I'm hesatent because I dont know anybody there. You know that feeling...when you go to somebodys party and but you dont seem to know anyone. Or that is just me......hehhe. I would maybe like to stop by for a little and if I feel comfortable then I'll stay....
pUrExTc
ITRCA Member

Post by pUrExTc »

Just bring some buddies of yours (that's what I did the first time). It's pretty chill. It's not like a street racing meet, or a big car show meet. It's basically the same 15~20 guys/cars there, with the random wander ins every so often. It's not really poppin', but it's good just to look. If u got nothing better to do on friday night, y not check it out, y'know? I've been there 3 times, and each time stayed for around 30 min. Like I said, it's not really crackin', however, they do raffle off prizes. It's sponsored by SpeedOptions. you can check them out at http://www.speedoptions.com
'98 Acura Integra Type-R
'03 Honda CBR600RR
Surgeon General's Warning: It's OK to Smoke V8's
JDMDC2turbo
New ITRCA Member

Post by JDMDC2turbo »

Well, its the first friday of the Month. I'm planning to go to the meet. See everyone there.
ITR364
New ITRCA Member

meeting place...in huntington beach

Post by ITR364 »

hope to see you guys dere next month. this will be my first time..hehehehe...you guys dont mind if i bring my friends right!!?
ITR364
New ITRCA Member

monthly meeting in huntington

Post by ITR364 »

who's going?????
01BlkDC2
New ITRCA Member

Post by 01BlkDC2 »

It the meet tomorrow on still? Just wanna make sure. Also how long does the meets usually last? I get out of work at 6pm. Just wanna know if I can still make it.
djelixur
New ITRCA Member

Post by djelixur »

is this still going on every month?