Possible Ohio ITR Meet....

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
Mystic363
ITRCA Member

Possible Ohio ITR Meet....

Post by Mystic363 »

I live in Toledo, Ohio and just got registered in the ITR Club of America just last week and love the welcoming that I have recieved so far......especially from Budman. Thanks for your input & information. The reason for this post is because when I bought my black Type R in 2000, I have only seen one ITR since then. This by all definitions, blows! I have spoken to my best friend (the head Acura mechanic at our local Acura dealership......a good friend to have, let me tell you!) and he said that he has only seen a couple come in for service. What I was wondering, is if there are any Type R owners that live semi close to the Toledo area that would like to get together and meet sometime in the spring. We could meet in Columbus, OH because I heard that there is a kick ass indoor go-kart track there that we all could compete in. If any of you like the idea, or have any ideas on where we could meet and any possible activities, please let me know. If I can get a decent responce, I'll try to organize something. Let me know your thoughts. Thanks.
Mystic363 :arrow: :roll:
ITR1384
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR1384 »

Just moved to central Ohio from El Paso, TX and have not seen any ITRs around. I really havent seen many tuner cars out there to tell you the truth. I think this is more of a muscle car kind of place. If an ITR meet is set up I would probaly attend.
JDMGSR4DR
New ITRCA Member

JDM 4dr

Post by JDMGSR4DR »

I live in cincinnati. Not that far from toledo or columbus. I have a 4dr gsr with a jdm front end. The rarest of all. Let me know if you want to meet up
black itr guy
New ITRCA Member

Post by black itr guy »

i might be up to a meet also. (im new here also...first post) any way im from zanesville oh.
no really they are just stickers. =)
Mystic363
ITRCA Member

Post by Mystic363 »

Glad to see that there is some interest in a meet this spring or early summer. We will have to get locations of where everyone lives so that we can get a centeralized meeting place set up that is a fair and almost equal distance for anyone who wants to show up. Why don't you private message me and give me your addresses and e-mails and we will get this ball rolling. Thanks for the interest!
Mystic363 :roll:
hackdc2
New ITRCA Member

possible meet

Post by hackdc2 »

I just recently registered, new to the site. Saw your post about the spring/summer meeting, would love to get involved. I live in Northern Kentucky, just south of Cincinnati and have a 2000 Black Type R.
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Just come to the EXPO and see enough ITRs to think about for a year :)
swed
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

Mystic363 wrote:Glad to see that there is some interest in a meet this spring or early summer. We will have to get locations of where everyone lives so that we can get a centeralized meeting place set up that is a fair and almost equal distance for anyone who wants to show up. Why don't you private message me and give me your addresses and e-mails and we will get this ball rolling. Thanks for the interest!
Lay off teh caps :shock:

chris - who recommends the Expo as THE place to meet other R owners... :)
Cowtown R
New ITRCA Member

Post by Cowtown R »

I live in the Columbus area. Quaker Steak and lube is a popular place for meets big and small. Give them a call 614-430-9464 Base the meet date off of what they have available and when everyone can meet up. Just a suggestion. 2000 PYITR (L8R)
http://www.cowtownpromotions.com
bpatterson0004
New ITRCA Member

Is this meet still in planning or is it dead and Gone ?

Post by bpatterson0004 »

2000 gsr turbo, jdm front end, looking for a meet, local to toledo, there very often due to work being in toledo, let me know of any meetings.......
KetteringITR
ITRCA Member

Post by KetteringITR »

01 R. Im back and forth from the Cincinnati area to Michigan every three months but if im in the area when you plan the meet, ill drive pretty much anywhere. And i heard that Quaker Steak and Lube is a good place to eat so that sounds good to me :D
2001 Acura Integra Type-R
1967 Cadillac Deville Convertible - Sold :(
spango
New ITRCA Member

Post by spango »

Id be up for it too, I purchased my R about 5 months ago. Quaker Steak has the best wings ever, thatd be a cool place to meet. Im in the columbus area, just let me know.

T
Mystic363
ITRCA Member

Post by Mystic363 »

Let me know if anyone can be in Toledo the weekend of October 15th. We can meet up on Dussle Raod at the BW3's (Buffalo Wild Wings) to meet, chat, and plan a future "rolling hill's tour" (which will probably be in your backyard since Toledo is pretty flat). Let me know.....this will be a good way to finally meet before the dredded snow comes. Contact me if anyone is interested.
BsmoothR
New ITRCA Member

Post by BsmoothR »

Nopi at norwalk that weekend :wink:
Mystic363
ITRCA Member

Post by Mystic363 »

Gonna try again for a last shot North/West Ohio ITR meet. Same place......Buffalo Wild Wings in Maumee, OH just about 1/2 mile East of US 23 (on the North side of the street). We're going to shoot for 3 pm Saturday Nov. 19, 2005. Let's see how many Type R's we can gather to close out what remains of the 2005 year. Let me know!
Blownlsv95
New ITRCA Member

Post by Blownlsv95 »

i live in columbus- I have an ls/vtec- for all motor... im donw for anything anywhere- noone here in columbus is all about all motor or a clean honda- Im down!
Mystic363
ITRCA Member

Post by Mystic363 »

Guys/Gals,
Here it is mid Feb. already. This weekend the Daytona 500, the days are getting longer, and the next thing you know spring will be here. I'm just gathering interest for mid/later April for a mini meet somewhere around Toledo just to psych in this area up for Expo 6. We'll do a meet and eat just to get aquinted and talk about our beloved cars. Chime in your interest!
Mystic363 (Neil)
2000 FBP ITR #0635
black itr guy
New ITRCA Member

Post by black itr guy »

i might still be up for it.........
no really they are just stickers. =)