PRE-EXPO 5 DRAWING: Here is your chance to win a set of FREE

Previous forum archives from past ITRCA.com Integra Type R Expo Events
MikeB
New ITRCA Member

PRE-EXPO 5 DRAWING: Here is your chance to win a set of FREE

Post by MikeB »

I have come up with an idea to help spark some interest in EXPO 5. Its just about one month before deadline and we have roughly 15% of the required spots to make this event happen.

Here is my offer to ANYBODY who is a PAID RACER in the Expo 5.

From December 30 to January 10, I will be awarding ONE free set of Toyo RA1's (205-50-15) to whoever has ALREADY paid or WILL pay by January 10. Your funds are required to be CLEARED or sent via paypal by this date (January 10). Post marked does not count. There are no excuses nor exceptions. It is a black and white decision. Dont make it difficult, if you wait til the last minute, dont bank on the idea that you are in the drawing. The entire point of this is to fill the spots ASAP! Not the last minute!

The set of tires will be sent to you before the event occurs. The event must occur to redeem your set of tires. It will be sent to you at absolutely NO CHARGE, except your mounting and balancing. Using these tires at the Expo5 will be expected by me. Using these tires outside of Expo5 prior to the event will be looked down upon.

Your activity, interest, participation will be monitored. If we all see a spark of interest and somehow all spots get filled by January 10, I may donate an additional set of tires. This decision is still yet unmade and I do hold the right to change without notice.

Q: Who will be making the drawing to see who wins the tires?
A: I will have a person who has no idea what Hondatech/Expo5 is and have them draw your name (on paper) out of a bucket/box/bowl/etc.

I am sure more questions will come about so please post them here. Please avoid PM's because I want everybody to see each response. Thank you everybody for letting my store and myself be a part of Expo5.

-Mike B
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Sweet!
swed
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

Mike - you even beat me here...I was going to post this for you ;-)

We always appreciate the support of our sponsors. The best way to show that support is to:

1) SIGN UP & PAY

2) BUY DISCOUNTED TIRES FROM MIKE

Simple enough, isn't it!

BudMan
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

PAID in FULL!!!

ready to go.
swed
lethal_vr4
New ITRCA Member

Post by lethal_vr4 »

Mike, do you have a website? I am looking to pick up a set of Toyo RA-1's for the summer (and maybe some Volk TE-37's).
Modified 3000GT VR-4
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

lethal_vr4 wrote:Mike, do you have a website? I am looking to pick up a set of Toyo RA-1's for the summer (and maybe some Volk TE-37's).
Mike doesn't have his own website. All of his information can be found here in detail: http://www.itrca.com/events/expo5/spons ... ponsor.php

We like Mike :)
lethal_vr4
New ITRCA Member

Post by lethal_vr4 »

I'm looking for something with a tad more contact patch. Either 265x35x18 or 275x40x17. Mike can you get other larger sizes for both the volks and RA-1's
Modified 3000GT VR-4
BudMan
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by BudMan »

Mike is extrememly busy working a ton of hours at his store...

I'd suggest calling him directly rather than posting here if you have a question about a purchase.

Just my .02 - mike's a great guy & I don't want you to think he isn't paying attention ;)
lethal_vr4
New ITRCA Member

Post by lethal_vr4 »

Thanks for the suggestion. I will call him personally.
Modified 3000GT VR-4