New to Board- Looking for ITR (philly) will travel!

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
CBRepsol
New ITRCA Member

New to Board- Looking for ITR (philly) will travel!

Post by CBRepsol »

Hey guys,,looking for my first typeR. Had honda's my whole life..now its time for the R!
コ ブラスタ
New ITRCA Member

Type R

Post by コ ブラスタ »

I might be able to help you out... How far are you willing to travel? 2001 Night Hawk Black Pearl Type R #909, "I really don't want to sell her but I'm overseas and don't have any current plans on returning anytime soon". Hit me back if your interested, oil has been changed with nothing but Royal Purple every 2800 miles. I have my eyes set on other prospects at the moment. :wink:
JoJoITR202
New ITRCA Member

itr

Post by JoJoITR202 »

I have a 2000' Integra Type R (Flamenco Black Pearl) for sale:
The car currently has 62,xxx Miles on it and is in Great Shape(From 40k-62k pretty much ALL Highway miles concidering i work in VA and live in MD). Never been in any accidents and has a Clean tittle.

Beautiful car inside and out. Let me know if your interested.
Jon D
Senior ITRCA Member

Re: itr

Post by Jon D »

JoJoITR202 wrote:I have a 2000' Integra Type R (Flamenco Black Pearl) for sale:
The car currently has 62,xxx Miles on it and is in Great Shape(From 40k-62k pretty much ALL Highway miles concidering i work in VA and live in MD). Never been in any accidents and has a Clean tittle.

Beautiful car inside and out. Let me know if your interested.
I may have an intersted party in your car. Catch me on H-T if you cannot on here!