front bumper turn signal lenses

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
hopofthese
New ITRCA Member

front bumper turn signal lenses

Post by hopofthese »

quick question...on a 1998 type r were the bumper lenses orange stock or were they clear..i have an arguement with a buddy of mine who seems to think they came stock clear...
ITR97-143
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR97-143 »

They Came Stock amber...
:wink:
I 8 UR VETTE :)
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

JDM Lenses

Post by Aj »

Well, in the US, they came amber stock, but Honda of Japan actually does have a part number for clear lenses for all the different year integras.

Food for thought.....

Later,
Aj
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

Aj wrote:Well, in the US, they came amber stock, but Honda of Japan actually does have a part number for clear lenses for all the different year integras.

Food for thought.....

Later,
Aj
They do but I've seen the Japanese OEM clears retail for $200 or so online so I'd rather just buy some $25 Euro clears if I was gonna do that :P
ITR862
ITRCA Member

Post by ITR862 »

Later,
Aj[/quote]

They do but I've seen the Japanese OEM clears retail for $200 or so online so I'd rather just buy some $25 Euro clears if I was gonna do that :P[/quote]

Dont do that. I have APC clears on my 2001 , which were on the car when i bought it, and they suck. They are loose and dont fit right.
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

UKDM OEM Clears can be had for $90-$100. THey are OEM which is why they cost more but I like the amber.
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

Dont do that. I have APC clears on my 2001 , which were on the car when i bought it, and they suck. They are loose and dont fit right.
That's why I still have stock amber corners in my car still :wink:
B2FiNiTY
ITRCA Member

Post by B2FiNiTY »

If I didn't know any better, I would have thought ALL integras came with clear corners. :?