Newbieeee here!

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Newbieeee here!

Post by naDC2R »

I just signed up on this site, planning to go to the expo6, doesnt get much closer than Michigan to us Ontarioans :D
I drive a rhd dc2R, all motor setup, and some other stuff here and there, waitin to get it tuned by the end of winter as its sittin in my garage now.

Hope to see most of you out there!
96 Spec R
RHD_TEG
New ITRCA Member

Post by RHD_TEG »

welcome to the site!!!..i sold my RHD DC2R in summer...what colour is your car?...dont say its champ white...lol..
bbqman
Canadian Director

Post by bbqman »

Welcome to the board.
Are you planning to track your car?
Solo I or II?

I will be passing through Ontario several times again in 2006, maybe we'll see ya at a track.
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

My teg is P-Y, i bought mine in like April, i think i saw you selling the CW white one a while after i got mine, so no, not the same car, lol.

I plan to start tracking my car, i want to see wat my options are first and get more info, then we will see.

Thanks for the welcome 8)
96 Spec R
bbqman
Canadian Director

Post by bbqman »

Well the ITR is at home on the track for sure. If you need any help getting set up, drop me line. I currently Autocross, Solo I and lap the car.

There is a great local club in the TO area that is good to be hooked up with.... here is the link.

http://www.hadamotorsport.com/

Let me know if you want to be set up with a temporary membership to check out the club.

Cheers!!
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

thanks for that site...ill definately check it out and let u know :)
96 Spec R
RHD_TEG
New ITRCA Member

Post by RHD_TEG »

naDC2R wrote:My teg is P-Y, i bought mine in like April, i think i saw you selling the CW white one a while after i got mine, so no, not the same car, lol.

I plan to start tracking my car, i want to see wat my options are first and get more info, then we will see.

Thanks for the welcome 8)
phewww...thought it was mine...lol ..ya i knew devin (the guy that had ur car b4)...enjoy ur car...it was the greatest mistake lettin go of my car!!!!..there is no other like. :( ..although i have moved on to a more HP wrx..theres no feelin like drivin an ITR...especially the JDM DC2R...

Navin 8)
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

yea, got it off Devon, i love it! ill never trade it for anythin else, especially what i have planned for it before spring time! Was your DC2 the only other one here that was rhd?
96 Spec R
RHD_TEG
New ITRCA Member

Post by RHD_TEG »

naDC2R wrote:yea, got it off Devon, i love it! ill never trade it for anythin else, especially what i have planned for it before spring time! Was your DC2 the only other one here that was rhd?
yup...your PY and my CW are the only two DC2R's in the GTA....the guy who bought my car lives past newmarket...Your car was at darknights rite?...i remember talkin to you...im a part of Team Evolution Concepts...
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

RHD_TEG wrote:
naDC2R wrote:yea, got it off Devon, i love it! ill never trade it for anythin else, especially what i have planned for it before spring time! Was your DC2 the only other one here that was rhd?
yup...your PY and my CW are the only two DC2R's in the GTA....the guy who bought my car lives past newmarket...Your car was at darknights rite?...i remember talkin to you...im a part of Team Evolution Concepts...
yep, i was at darknights, i talked to alot of people, so i cant really remember who i talked to exactly, lol. that was an alright show i guess
96 Spec R
azn_ignite
New ITRCA Member

Post by azn_ignite »

you guys can register a rhd DC2R's out in GTA ? in BC we cant register it till its 15years old
RHD_TEG
New ITRCA Member

Post by RHD_TEG »

azn_ignite wrote:you guys can register a rhd DC2R's out in GTA ? in BC we cant register it till its 15years old
Its a long and very EXPENSIVE process......it was worth it for me..
naDC2R
ITRCA Member

Post by naDC2R »

RHD_TEG wrote:
azn_ignite wrote:you guys can register a rhd DC2R's out in GTA ? in BC we cant register it till its 15years old
i didnt have to go thru with that, previous person went thru all that, so im just enjoying it now hehe! 8)
96 Spec R
RHD_TEG
New ITRCA Member

Post by RHD_TEG »

naDC2R wrote:
RHD_TEG wrote:
i didnt have to go thru with that, previous person went thru all that, so im just enjoying it now hehe! 8)
hahha...thats exactly what the guy who bought my car said...
nadc2rBella
New ITRCA Member

Post by nadc2rBella »

well hello there, RHD eh, thats HAWT :wink: :lol: hehehe AHHHH the expo is on and we're going!!! :D
Noella Bella