My Dream Type-R

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
cronic
New ITRCA Member

Re: My Dream Type-R

Post by cronic »

No sweety I have never been interested in girls, that would make me gay. :lol: All I know about 14 years olds is they probably shoot blanks!
Besides cars have always been much more interesting! The adrenaline rush you get from racing an never compare to any man. :twisted:
sscguy
ITRCA Member

Post by sscguy »

I'll admit some of the track time I've had has come awfully close to some of the sex I've had as far as fun goes, but my best track days just can't compare to my best sex days. Waaaaaay too different.
A bunch of days left 'till Expo '05!
Dave-ROR
Site Admin

Post by Dave-ROR »

cronic wrote:No sweety I have never been interested in girls, that would make me gay. :lol: All I know about 14 years olds is they probably shoot blanks!
Besides cars have always been much more interesting! The adrenaline rush you get from racing an never compare to any man. :twisted:
LOL never admit you are a girl on a car board, now all the leg humpers will come out in full force.

And shooting blanks is probably a good thing for a 14 year old if you think about it..
-Dave
Some DC2s and a pimp Grand Marquis
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

Shooting blanks, huh? I guarantee that like him making this post, those blanks were shot prematurely :lol:
01ITR1026
New ITRCA Member

Give him a break

Post by 01ITR1026 »

Give the boy a break. He's only 14. You guys giving him pressure on girls and sex. Atleast he's looking at getting a Type R instead of some domestic car like a Ford Focus. haha.
nightrider
New ITRCA Member

Re: Give him a break

Post by nightrider »

there is nothing wrong with domestics and you just brought back a post that is almost a year old. :mrgreen:
00-1526 FBP JDM front-end
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

why is this still open? :?
2000 Turbo Integra Type R - 508whp/362lbs tq @ 21psi
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
http://www.jdmwhoreinc.com
George Knighton
ITRCA Member

Post by George Knighton »

Erik B wrote:why is this still open? :?
When people leave one board to visit another, they spend a lot of time getting to know the threads, and it's not unusual to revive an ancient thread w/out the new user's having looked at the dates.

Amusing.
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

George Knighton wrote:
Erik B wrote:why is this still open? :?
When people leave one board to visit another, they spend a lot of time getting to know the threads, and it's not unusual to revive an ancient thread w/out the new user's having looked at the dates.

Amusing.
Can we NOT allow threads like this, where the ITR fashion police come out to tell everyone what is 'cool' and what is 'rice'???
ITR4lifeYO
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR4lifeYO »

SpaRcoType-R wrote:It is like a dream but someday it will come true......
Shine Black
White Dragon Decal with Red eyes
Red underbody glow
red/black sparco seats
greddy exhaust
AEM Cold air intake
Wings West Body Kit
FLAMe thrower kit
INdiglo pedals
Street Glow in interior
DC sport Headers
OZ rims
Toyo tires

more soon i have a drawing of my car in color and all
very beatiful if i have time i will scan it and put it on here

i want a flame trhower kit to to burn my peice of shit type r to the ground
2001 type r. stock... exept twin ball berring turbochargers. custom true dule exhaust. 50 shot NOS. spoons wheels and lugnuts. <mad tyte yo
SleeperR13
New ITRCA Member

Post by SleeperR13 »

Dev wrote:14 :shock: ...what the!!!....I see an 86 Caprice Classic with woodgrain in your future..

Here are some words of advice for a 14 year old from a 25 year old

3. Get in as much trouble as possible..next to homicide..and deny everything. (this must end at 17 and 364 days old)

2. Start hitting on chicks now...I mean right now...grab the first girl you see and take her out... first take off that retarded visor..

1. Finally....Leave it alone and it will grow!!

Again man, stick around and you will be able to impress your girlies with all the r-knowledge you gain from these guys..
Classic!!!!!

Tristan
00-0503
ITR640
ITRCA Member

Post by ITR640 »

Dev wrote:Again man, stick around and you will be able to impress your girlies with all the r-knowledge you gain from these guys..
Are girls impressed with knowledge of R's?
gsrjigga
New ITRCA Member

a

Post by gsrjigga »

im not sure if girls digs r knowledge.....

most of em are ignorant to r's and think they are just another honda (some doesnt even see it as an luxury or anything)

but thats probably because a lot of people in my area are like this 14 year old and has parents that would buy em an r and rice it out.... bring it down to crap! ( i was gona say bring it down to civic's level, but there are some damn nice civics too .. so..)

plus.. wanted to comment... u guys are gona say none of yall ever had a little rice in you?! jus a lil?
ITR640
ITRCA Member

Post by ITR640 »

^^When was an early teen I wanted clear taillights.....
SaraITR
New ITRCA Member

Post by SaraITR »

I'm impressed by guys who know about cars and actually like to drive them how they were meant to be driven, not street racing, not the 1/4 mile, but track stuff...
gsrjigga
New ITRCA Member

hehe

Post by gsrjigga »

I think I fit that profile.... :wink: