Any-body else in Edmonton?

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
bigbadboss101
New ITRCA Member

Post by bigbadboss101 »

Hello BrokenHearted,

I am looking at Raymond's ITR. Got a bit of a buyer remorse and I haven't even made the deal :-). It's not like buying a TV :-).

Did you drive yours in the winter when you had yours?
Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
Post Whore!!

Post by Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds »

Hello back at ya!
You made a good decision about buying Ray's car (if you decide to :) ).
I honestly don't know how he can sell it, he loves that car as much as we loved ours. We even took pictures of our cars together last year, here's a link to some of them.
http://www.itrca.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6588

No we didn't drive our car in the winter, we bought a winter car instead.
As far as buyer's remorse is concerned, you're right, it's not like buying a T.V. :lol:
If you're nervous, get the car inspected, I'm sure it will pass with flying colours! And performance wise, they're one of the funnest cars to drive, so I'm sure you'll be happy with it in that respect!
We all keep in touch via this forum, so if you do buy the car, welcome to the family!!!!!
Either way, let me know!

Dawn
Hype_R
ITRCA Member

Post by Hype_R »

Why would you have buyers remorse bud? The first time I took mine for a spin I couldn't wipe the stupid grin off my face! You will not be disappointed. The best FWD car for the price hands down. Oh and on a side note driving in the winter is definitely personal preference. There are no problems since it is FWD but just make sure to wash it at least once a week to keep the rust away. I bought a beater instead. You know how great albertas drivers are in the winter. :roll:
kiew118
New ITRCA Member

yo

Post by kiew118 »

My ITR is sold to bigbadboss(he should be on the board here)
Allan Hope you enjoy the R.

and lastly I want to thanks everyone that had been very nice to me(Raymond from autotoy).
Thanks Dawn, Will.
Hope you guy find ya supra soon.

As for me, I will look for someting diff as well.

Ray
Post Whore!!

Hey every-one. We're selling our JDM seats, and I wanted to let the Edmonton R owners know. They're posted here in the F.S. section and on 780 Tuners.

Dawn
Hype_R
ITRCA Member

Post by Hype_R »

Hey Dawn I am not sure if you have read this yet but I am sure it warrants some attention from you...hope you kill the bastard. Sounds like this employee had a falling out with EZ motorsports and they are now spilling his shit out in public.

http://forums.780tuners.com/showthread. ... adid=42477
Post Whore!!

We're on our way to "talk" to a couple of people now....
Thanks a million bud!!! :wink:
Hype_R
ITRCA Member

Post by Hype_R »

No problem. Let me know how it goes. Hopefully something can be done.
Post Whore!!

Well we found out this kid didn't post that thread, but it was someone who was very mad at him. Can you guess who :roll:
We're still watching a lot of things right now, but once again I thank you for letting me know. We rarely go onto "780riceboys" and probably wouldn't have seen the thread ourselves.

I'll still let you know how it goes! 8)

We should hook up for a coffee one night since the weathers getting good. I'd love to see your caR!!

Take care,
Dawn
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Hi Dawn,

How's the weather up north?

<---stalker...:P
Hype_R
ITRCA Member

Post by Hype_R »

brokenhearted wrote:Well we found out this kid didn't post that thread, but it was someone who was very mad at him. Can you guess who :roll:
We're still watching a lot of things right now, but once again I thank you for letting me know. We rarely go onto "780riceboys" and probably wouldn't have seen the thread ourselves.

I'll still let you know how it goes! 8)

We should hook up for a coffee one night since the weathers getting good. I'd love to see your caR!!

Take care,
Dawn
Well best of luck to you. I hope something will be resolved in the future. On another note it would be nice to meet Will and yourself. Let me know what works for you both. :)
Hype_R
ITRCA Member

Post by Hype_R »

Hey are any of you other R owners going on the beyond cruise to sylvan on the 24th? It would be sweet to see some other caRs out there.