Type R calipers fitment!!!!!

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Carplus
New ITRCA Member

Type R calipers fitment!!!!!

Post by Carplus »

Has anyone put a set of type r calipers on a 1994 integra rs/ls ?? Please let me know if it caused any problems and if you were able to keep stock rims on it . Want calipers from a single piston caliper(stock) to a dual piston caliper(Type R caliper)... Need info A.S.A.P :shock: :idea: [/b]

I understand this is a type r website, but i would aprreciate the advice!!!

thanx,
car plus
9 years experience on performance upgrdes from wheels & tires to engine upgrades.
Trey
Site Admin

Re: Type R calipers fitment!!!!!

Post by Trey »

Carplus wrote:Has anyone put a set of type r calipers on a 1994 integra rs/ls ?? Please let me know if it caused any problems and if you were able to keep stock rims on it . Want calipers from a single piston caliper(stock) to a dual piston caliper(Type R caliper)... Need info A.S.A.P :shock: :idea: [/b]

I understand this is a type r website, but i would aprreciate the advice!!!

thanx,
car plus
Type-R Calipers are SINGLE piston.
JDMDC2turbo
New ITRCA Member

Post by JDMDC2turbo »

Might as well change the whole brake unit. : :D
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

NSX calipers are dual piston, and are exactly the same size and even the same bolt pattern for the knukles. The only problem, is that they won't fit anything other than a type-R, that goes for stock ITR calipers as well, they won't just bolt up to another year integra.

Sorry,
Aj