Question for a future integra owner

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
JDMAccordEX
New ITRCA Member

Question for a future integra owner

Post by JDMAccordEX »

hello everyone. currently i drive a 1992 honda accord ex. i planned to make this my pimpin car, but unfortunately, i have totalled her and she wont be the same, ever after repairs. so now i plan on getting an integra type r. unfortunately, these are hard to find in pennsylvania and/or they are kinda too rich for my blood, so i might get end up looking for an integra gsr. i was wondering, since the gsr already comes with the small factory spoiler, if a factory type r spoiler will use the same spoiler mounting spots. the type r spoiler is much better looking and what im all about when seeing an integra so please answer me.
nw98typer
New ITRCA Member

Post by nw98typer »

Remember though that the GSR wing includes the high mount brake light. The Type R does not have the brake light in the wing, and thus you will need a non-acura piece that includes the brake light.

Regarding the holes... I don't know for sure, but I think it fits.
quikRthanU
New ITRCA Member

Post by quikRthanU »

if your interested in a type R email me i have a 2001 R and live in PA
ive gotten in some trouble with it and its begun to annoy me....anyways im trying to get a vette(not like its any less troublesome) but email me at BriAces14@aol.com
88 5.0 stanger
ill eat you all alive, and sound better