nashville?

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
cory25
ITRCA Member

nashville?

Post by cory25 »

hey trey, where are you in TN?, I m going to pick up my new R on thursday in TX.
I live in nashville.
c0l7hy
New ITRCA Member

Post by c0l7hy »

hey man. im from nashville. i drive a 2001 py
phoenix yellow ITR
cory25
ITRCA Member

Post by cory25 »

do you live in nashville now?
if so we should get together sometime.
Dark Angel
New ITRCA Member

The gathering.

Post by Dark Angel »

Sir Dudes,
I live only 1 hour away from nashville. I would like to get together over a few beers and discuss the ITR. I just recently perchesed an ITR and would like to form a groop and go to shows, that type of stuff. So, I will be cheacking up on here to see what you all say. :idea:
The REV Tyme Is Short!?!?!?
malv1
New ITRCA Member

nashville

Post by malv1 »

hey guys, I am going to pick up my 98 itr #977 this weekend. I live in the franklin area, and was wondering if anyone was close by?

i saw a yellow itr the other day on cool springs blvd.

I would like to get together even before the downtown meet next month just to meet up and hang out.

anyone up for it???

thanks,

Nick
cory25
ITRCA Member

Post by cory25 »

yo whats up! it's about time some peep's came out of the wood work.
yes I would love to get together, guys here's my cell #940-367-4718 name is Cory. Nick ya that was prob me. I am off most every evenings and I am off this saturday. let me know
2001 R py#0025
coolhandluke
401R

Post by coolhandluke »

cory25 wrote:yo whats up! it's about time some peep's came out of the wood work.
yes I would love to get together, guys here's my cell #940-367-4718 name is Cory. Nick ya that was prob me. I am off most every evenings and I am off this saturday. let me know
I am game to meet anytime, and I'm about 45min outside of Nashville. If anything is ever put together, please give me a call and I can round up 4 local ITR owners plus other gen3 integras as well.

Also, this weekend I am having a bbq/going away for Josh Fultz (owns a 97') if anyone wants to trek down to Murfreesboro. It will be Friday night *not set in stone*, give me a call if you are interested in coming. Thanks.

Ryan aka coolhandluke
PM me if you would like to come. Thanks
malv1
New ITRCA Member

itr-98-00965

Post by malv1 »

well the above noted ITR is mine!! i picked it up this weekend and drove it back from michigan.

would anyone be game to meet up this week or weekend?

let me know,

Nick