New to the board...introducing myself.

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Vtec_Burnin'
New ITRCA Member

New to the board...introducing myself.

Post by Vtec_Burnin' »

hello,

im not sure if this is the right place to post it up, but anyways...im new here and living in S.FL...and i'm currently looking for a used YP ITR either 99-01'. i recently had 02' rsx, but it got totalled..so i'm out of luck for now.

vtec
B2FiNiTY
ITRCA Member

Post by B2FiNiTY »

Welcome :!:
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

Won't find anyt US R's from 1999 and certainly n0o yellow ones were made anywhere.

Trey
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

Well, I'm in South Florida as well, actually Boca, not sure where in South FL you live, but we have some pretty decent get togathers around the Lauderdale area, ussualy at least a couple hundred cars show up.

Any way, as far as a PY ITR, I really don't know any one selling one, but I do know quite a number of people selling black ones.

If you change your mind and need help finding a black one locally, let me know.

Later,
Aj
Vtec_Burnin'
New ITRCA Member

Post by Vtec_Burnin' »

i live around ft.lauderdale...i haven't seen any type r riding around my area. i thought they would only garage it and ride it like once a while, but its very rare and special so i might be swapping an R motor onto a different car.
Aj
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Aj »

You must not go out much, I have at least 7 or 8 friends in the Boca/lauderdale/miami area that have ITRs that drive them everywhere. Come out one night to like highway nine or something, and you'll see at least like a half dozen...

Any way, Keep looking don't give up.

Later,
Aj
Vtec_Burnin'
New ITRCA Member

Post by Vtec_Burnin' »

i'm always out all over almost every night, i ususally drive by the strip alot...not st rd 9, cuz the cops came there and almost arrested us. now since my car's totalled, i can't go anywhere...im hoping for a car so i can swap an itr motor.
jetydosa
suite 200

Post by jetydosa »

Might be a bit of a drive for you, but TJ his selling is 00 R in Atlanta.

http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=293610
Vtec_Burnin'
New ITRCA Member

Post by Vtec_Burnin' »

damn, sweet car...i would buy if it included the chik, LOL...j/k. anyways, owning an acura gives the insurance way to high...i might just get an honda with itr motor, supposely to be cheaper ins.