How to destroy a woman's life in 21 days: A Mythias Story

Anything goes? Well, if you keep it clean and aren't obnoxious.
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

How to destroy a woman's life in 21 days: A Mythias Story

Post by mythias »

Yep, another thread about a cheating girl. However, this story is kind of interesting due to the events that occurred after the relationship ended. This is the story of Mythias & Carrie.

The story starts with the relationships end. I ended things rather smoothly after she cheated on me. I planned simply not to speak to her again once she picked up the remainder of her belongings (I do not tolerate cheating). On that lovely day, instead of being civil, she decided to make a threat. She stated "I am going to make you regret this! You f***ing with the wrong girl!" *sigh* I tried to be civil, but it was apparent that it just wasn't going to work.

Days 1 though 7:

I am very good friends with her roomates, who also happen to be Carrie's coworkers. In fact, they consider me a much better friend than they do her. She has been behind on her rent and bills, so it was rather easy to convince them to kick her out. Carrie then started dating a new boytoy, who we will call Ron. Carrie started calling out of work and trying to switch shifts with people, all to spend time with Ron. Once her boss found out the reasons she was calling out and switching shifts, she was given a warning not to switch another shift. She did, and my friends confirmed the reason was to spend time with Ron. She was fired.

Days 8 though 14:

So she is going to be homeless soon, and no longer has a job. Whatever will she do? Honestly, this girl needs to have a golden shovel pendant hanging around her neck. She started making plans to move in with her Ron, which I expected. Now about Ron.. I have met him a few times in the past. He is in the US Army, and was a real dick to me in the past. He once told me I should join the Army, and when I said its not what I want to do with me life, he said "Well if you don't want to serve your country then you don't deserve to live in it" along with some speeches about honor and integrity. Meanwhile, he has been telling his friends that he is looking for a way OUT of the Army. Heh. When a friend of mine asked Carrie how she has pot when she has no money, she told him "Ron gives it to me for free. He sells the stuff."

A man that sells and smokes pot, yet talks about honor, integrity, and serving his country. Hmmm.. interesting. Sadly, due to an anonymous tip, he was found in possession of marijuana while on duty. I don't know exactly what is happening, but he is still a free man. Word has it though that he is going to be dishonorably discharged.

Day 15 though 21:

So, she has been kicked out of her place, lost her job, and her b/f is in serious trouble. Well, that sucks for her. She then starts telling people that her and Ron are moving to Colorado Springs, and will be leaving July 9th (the day after my birthday). At this point in time, I go through my credit statements and receipts and pull out the ones for the car parts I purchased and installed on her car, along with a little promissory note for payment. I haven't seen a dime of it.

So off I go to the court house, and I filed a small claims suit against her. I also stopped by the Hallmark store and purchased a general "thank you" card. I filled it out to say "Thanks for the lovely birthday present. I couldn't imagine a better present than you removing yourself from the state of Pennsylvania." Sadly, she will have to fly back from Colorado for the court date, since it is quite a bit after she is to move there. What a shame.. especially if she does not show up in court.

Day 15 to 21:

Ron flew out to Colorado to look for a place for them to move in to. Carrie decided to join him later in the week with a ticket purchased by him, of course. The day after she flies out, I get a phone call from my friend Jenna. Jennsa told me that her friend Lacy sold my ex a set of wedding bands. Hmmm.. interesting. Jenna also said that Carrie mentioned a new white sundress that she purchased. At this point, I knew the were going to elope, and I busted out laughing.

Rumors spread around town amongst people who she thinks are her friends (in reality she is the butt of all of our jokes), and they call her and ask her about it. She denied it. I was bored and thought to myself "If they got married, it would be in public records." 10 minutes later, I had the proof. I printed out copies and showed them to most of the people she knows. They called her again, but didn't mention the proof, she denied it again. One person said "you call them rumors, we call them public records." At this point everyone she knows in this town is laughing and in one hell of a good mood. So I thought what else can I do with this little document... I could fax it to her dad!

Five minutes after the fax was sent, he called me. We chit-chatted for a bit, and once he realized the fax was not a joke, and he checked online for himself he said to me, "If she actually ran away with a random guy and got married, then she is no longer my daughter.. only his wife."

I also decided to use a scanner and the hallmark card-maker software to make it into a greeting card. I am having all of her "friends" and former coworkers sign it. It simply states "Thanks for leaving, please don't come back!"

The final blow occurred tonight. Her flight from Colorado Springs had a lay over in Chicago, then she took flight 760 from Chicago to Pittsburgh International. I had my friend Bill stand at gate C51 with a sign saying "Carrie, Go Back To Colorado!"

Conclusion:

I simply wanted to end things, but she made it personal with a threat. Therefore, I took it rather personally. I don't know why anyone cheats, there is no point to it.

Cliffs:

Girl Cheated
Girl kicked out of house
Girl lost job
Girl's boytoy caught with drugs
Girl being sued
Girl secretly eloped
I blew the secret open, everyone knows
Parents disowned girl.

This is the brief version.. much more occured, and I can go much further into detail, but I dont have that kind of time to type page after page. ;)

And to make this car related, what is the K&N oil filter part number for the ITR?
-Brad
neo_
ITRCA Member

Post by neo_ »

Remind me not to threaten you...
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

neo_ wrote:Remind me not to threaten you...
I am already working on you... :P
-Brad
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Now this is the Bob, B-rad, Billy, Brian we have all be missing. The FSM sends his regards, and wishes you the best. :lol:
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
96ls
ITRCA Member

Post by 96ls »

sorry to hear about the whole situation, but in my eyes you did the right thing
Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds
Post Whore!!

Post by Dawn, Destroyer of Worlds »

This is my favorite story ever, you know that! I'm happy to see it finally in it's "uncut" version. :lol:
Mugen Mike
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Mugen Mike »

Fawking awesome! 8)
-Mike
'98 ITR #142

I wish I had a cak. -Dawn
get RIGHT
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by get RIGHT »

Mugen Mike wrote:Fawking awesome! 8)
fo sho!
Willard
SLEESTACK

Post by Willard »

OMG... LMAO. :D

"golden shovel" = :thud:!
'84 242ti (bent, in storage)
'04 Pilot EX
'08 Fit sport
#01-0154 PY = sold :(
{9 ITR Expo's IAR!!}
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

What can I say.. i went crazy with the cheese wiz.
-Brad
splat
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by splat »

mythias wrote:What can I say.. i went crazy with the cheese wiz.
Aaaagh!! That's going to drive me crazy until you remind me what Beck song that's from.
I've had beer at VIR, Summit Point, CMP, Roebling, Road Atlanta, BeaveRun, Gingerman, MAM, Lowe's Motor Speedway...
Seven-time ITR Expo participant
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

splat wrote:
mythias wrote:What can I say.. i went crazy with the cheese wiz.
Aaaagh!! That's going to drive me crazy until you remind me what Beck song that's from.
Loser.
-Brad
Erik95LS
Banjo Viking

Post by Erik95LS »

Dude thats awesome. I'm with you on the cheating thing. I could never do it to someone and if they ever did it to me, no matter what the circumstances, they are done.
-Erik

"i sneezed and jam came out" - R-Box
Dave_B

Post by Dave_B »

Sorry I missed your call last night homie. I'll give ya a shout later on.
http://www.picperformance.com

PIC Performance and Amsoil authorized distributor.
walker111
Post Whore!!

Post by walker111 »

Dick!!
Chris N
Site Admin

Post by Chris N »

baaaaaaaadaaaassssss story.

LOL!

Good work :)
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

Update:

Due to an anonymous tip, hubby dearest walked in on his beloved new wife sleeping with an old ex boyfriend (not me). Since it is to late to have the marriage anulled, hubby dearest wants a divorce.

I dont see what more this girl has to lose, so I am done. She Has no job, no place to live after July 1st, no friends, lost her hubby, no support from her parents, and still has to deal with my lawsuit against her.

[/relationship]

The moral of the story: Don't cheat on me. Between Karma and I, you'll be f***ed.

PS-- I have a recording of the phone call to the county clerks office that I used for proof before I obtained the actual marriage certificate. It is now available as a podcast.
-Brad
get RIGHT
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by get RIGHT »

Cold blooded :evil:

but I like it. :P
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Ouch!

Stick a fork in her, she's done.
swed
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

Bbasso wrote:Ouch!

Stick a fork in her, she's done.
Yup, I agree. I dont think there is anything left for me to do. She has nothing left for me to f**k with.
-Brad
96ls
ITRCA Member

Post by 96ls »

i thought the inital story was good.....then i read the update.
wtf is this girl thinking?
mythias
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by mythias »

96ls wrote:i thought the inital story was good.....then i read the update.
I have no clue, but I am now happy with how things are. :) Life is good.
-Brad
96ls
ITRCA Member

Post by 96ls »

mythias wrote:
96ls wrote:i thought the inital story was good.....then i read the update.
I have no clue, but I am now happy with how things are. :) Life is good.
there is nothing sweeter than some good old fashioned revenge.