What's up everyone

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
MixMasterMike
New ITRCA Member

What's up everyone

Post by MixMasterMike »

just introducing myself, my name is Mike, and i'm from Northern California. i'm currently a moderator on the clubrsx.com boards ... but i don't have an rsx! i've got a 2000 red civic si, but i'm currently looking for another toy...i NEED a 2000 + type r. right now i'm doing my homework on the car before i pick one up but i'll be asking questions from time to time!

while i'm on here, just wondering if anyone is running the new AEM V2 CAI on their type r's...looking for some feedback on the new intake.

also, what do you guys think the best coil-over suspension for the type r is right now? and i'm looking at the tanabe SRM for my type r when i get it, does anyone have it and if so how is the sound? i'm looking for something deep...i know it sounds good on the rsx!

thanks everyone,
Mike
Trey
Site Admin

Post by Trey »

Welcome and good luck with your search.

I have a stock exhaust so i can't help there.

My vote for suspension goes to the Zeal Function B6's (S6's too if you have the $)

Trey
quikRthanU
New ITRCA Member

Post by quikRthanU »

buy my R!!!
im currently trying to sell it...01 yellow : intake, header, exhaust, upgraded brakes, clutch, strut tower
buy it!!!
BriAces14@aol.com
88 5.0 stanger
ill eat you all alive, and sound better
MixMasterMike
New ITRCA Member

Post by MixMasterMike »

thanks for the offer, but i want yellow and something a little closer...thanks anyway though...