hey paul98itr >>> what happen to the skyline purch

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
cxSHOE
ITRCA Member

hey paul98itr >>> what happen to the skyline purch

Post by cxSHOE »

hey bro,

just wondering what every happened to the skyline, or bmw, you couldnt decide on which one to buy issue?? (about 4-5 months ago..yes some of us have a good memory).. i ask because you edited, deleted your questions on that post, and now on your signature is says that you sold the low # 98 r you had, and bought a jeep....

just wondering what happen to getting the skyline , then selling the r, then ending up with the jeep....because you said in the post you had $30,000 to spend?...just wondering how you came to getting a jeep???

later dude...
paul98itr
ITRCA Member

Post by paul98itr »

I had family issues which you may have herd about in my other posts. I didn't delete though, someone at work decided to have fun and change all my posts to :? It was between a skyline or a jdm r though. that was another guy woundering about the m3. Don't remember who though. Thanks for asking, sorry no answers.
Sold 98 ITR #0195
Now own slow 4L 99 Jeep Grand Cheerokee Ltd.
Will have another ITR (if some one will buy my Jeep)