Anyone Want a 00 PY itr

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
ITRacer121
New ITRCA Member

Anyone Want a 00 PY itr

Post by ITRacer121 »

Just trying ot see if anyone is interested locally in my friends 00 PY ITR
38k on the clock
asking 23k for it
he is trying to sell it to somone who will take good care of it and use it for what is was ment for :P

kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

$23k?? I won't knock or diss a fellow member but he's asking too much :?
hungsteR
New ITRCA Member

Post by hungsteR »

kabob wrote:$23k?? I won't knock or diss a fellow member but he's asking too much :?
No offense, but I think he's asking to much too. Just like this one guy in Austin. 98 CW w/45K miles an 20K :?

http://home.austin.rr.com/sswank/
00-0000 FBP ITR
ITRacer121
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITRacer121 »

I am not trying to turn anyone away with a high price, but I just have to get out of it what I have in it. My pay off is around 23k and payoff is all I really want. I love her, but for someone in college she is just too much. She is on honda finance and if they allow to just transfer names and someone take over payments I would be down with that.

-Cody- PYITR 0603, that is my baby up top.
hungsteR
New ITRCA Member

Post by hungsteR »

I understand completely, but sometimes the market isn't that good. I hope you get what you want for it and goodluck with the sale.
00-0000 FBP ITR
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

wow. Man sorry you have to sell her but even 23 is way to much. I can tell you run the car hard so thats even worse. 99 percent of the time you will lose your ass if you try to sell it and haven't had it to long
2000 Turbo Integra Type R - 508whp/362lbs tq @ 21psi
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
http://www.jdmwhoreinc.com
TypeR00_0371
New ITRCA Member

Post by TypeR00_0371 »

23? wow

he'll be lucky to get 19 out of it
Stop Whining!!
ITRacer121
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITRacer121 »

Erik B wrote:wow. Man sorry you have to sell her but even 23 is way to much. I can tell you run the car hard so thats even worse. 99 percent of the time you will lose your ass if you try to sell it and haven't had it to long
Run the car hard? do you even know him? who are you anyways?
plus its an R they are all run hard if your isnt you shouldnt be driving it pussy
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

I got your pussy you fucking internet bad ass. I'm looking at it dam near side ways in a picture so I can tell her auto x's. Hes got tape on the car with number......dumb ass. I didn't attack you I was stating my opinion...if you don't like it beat it cock sucker......
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

o yeah one more thing...since you wanna get stupid. You started by saying "my friends r" then it was your r.....your a liard already :lol: anyone still intrested
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
Cody Smith
New ITRCA Member

Post by Cody Smith »

Hey jack ass it is not 121's car. It is mine I didn't have a login so he posted it for me. I now have one so shut your moth unless you know what your talking about. this is my first post, and i don't want to sound like a dick. But, if you don't like the price don't buy the car. I explained my situation and unless you don't want to sound like a dick as well just keep pussy comments to yourself. High nice to meet everyone blah, blah, blah. Hope to talk cars with yall and not just talk shit all the time. :wink: [quote][/quote]
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

Out of curiosity, what did you pay for her originally? And didn't you just buy her?

I overpaid for mine and it was $21,450 last July and I have the same thing (bone stock [until this weekend, that is] PY 2000). At the time I am writing this reply, I owe $17k for mine.
Cody Smith
New ITRCA Member

Post by Cody Smith »

I paid 21,500. But the thing is, I was upside down on my trade in so my down payment balanced that out. Then when you add in finance, well you know how it goes. Anyhow I got the car in Nov. but I have just about decided to keep her. In Fact I know I am, unless the right deal comes along ofcoarse. What is new on your ride?
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

Hey Cody I was replying to your boys post. I stated my opion and he busted out with the pussy comment. I live in Shreveport, LA about 180miles from Dallas maybe me and 121 can hang out some time :wink:
Anyway welcome to ITRCA.com sorry your 1st post had to have drama in it.......but check your boy....
Peace,
Erik Blanco
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T