Integra Type R purest

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
Kangbateh
ITRCA Member

Integra Type R purest

Post by Kangbateh »

Don't you wish you could blow down the highway and your car's engine is wailing to it's redline as the world stops and you realize it's just you and the car reaching destinations unkown, but you keep going and going reaching speeds common people would never go because they're controlled by limits imposed by people motivated by fear? my friends I love my car truly more then people would ever understand and whenever I let my mind drift I fall into this wish that I think for myself would be ultimately relaxing. :lol:

Had to get that off of my chest
Jan Niemi
Senior ITRCA Member

redline

Post by Jan Niemi »

Nicely put my friend!

Yes I see myself coasting down a desert highway at full throttle, without a care. I wish.
http://speedindustry.biz
for all of your tuning, parts, fabrication and other service needs.
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

You guys with your heads in the clouds and your lead right foot planted on the floorboard need to just move to Germany to haunt the Autobahn and be done with the US' speed limits and traffic cops :lol:

Then again, you'll have to deal with all those Porsches, Audis, Bimmers and such going 180 mph + while you're stuck going 140 :P
Kangbateh
ITRCA Member

Post by Kangbateh »

it's a crazy thought that I decided to share with my ITR friends, but wouldn't it be nice to be racing a porsche down the Autobahn? One more thing, I talked to a buddy of mine and he said besides the Autobahn Germany has very strict laws against speeding do you think this is true? :twisted:
snookerblack7
New ITRCA Member

Post by snookerblack7 »

I think some places are very strictly patrolled. I just saw something about that on TV the other day.. I heard there are some places in Nevada that have no speed limit.. Is that true??
kabob
ITRCA Member

Post by kabob »

Not Nevada, but there are places in Montana that do not. It's a gray area though because if the cops feel you're driving recklessly (even w/o a speed limit), they won't hesitate to bust you =\
ITR97
New ITRCA Member

Post by ITR97 »

not over here. not much long straight roads.
Nimbus
New ITRCA Member

Post by Nimbus »

Isn't there a place called "race track"? the place that inspired the birth of our Type R?
sscguy
ITRCA Member

Post by sscguy »

Nimbus wrote:Isn't there a place called "race track"? the place that inspired the birth of our Type R?
If there was, it would be in Japan, seeing as how they had the Type R at least a year before us.
A bunch of days left 'till Expo '05!