Speeding Tickets!

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
cronic
New ITRCA Member

Speeding Tickets!

Post by cronic »

Does anyone know a good way to get off speeding tickets. Since I have had my car I have gotten about 5 already! I am going to court for one but they wanted to take my licence (140km in an 80km) Oops! :cry:
Beasty18C5
ITRCA Member

speeding

Post by Beasty18C5 »

hey i was in those shoes i just had a 114km in a 60km had to go to court i took Points company that tries to gett u off butt all they worked out was reduce the charge to below 50km over so i didn't loose my licence for I think 3 months and lost 3 points insted of 4 or 5 can't remember. In Toronto the company that take care of that is XCOPER and POINTS should have an Office in T.O as well.

The shitty part is u r double over I wasn't.
***Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock***
USDM PY 2001 ITR #1111 Turbocharged
CND CW 1997 Type R #255
Daily Driver 1997 Integra RS
Bowdwn
ITRCA Member

Post by Bowdwn »

not enough information on how you were caught....like was on laser ??? thats radar on the tripod that is used on multi-lanes hwys or was copper in a cruiser either following you or heading in opposite direction. where you paced by cruiser..all the different events need more info..... first check the ticket to make sure he has roads ie intersections right, date, time that he ticked the offence box rite if not ticked you are smiling... post more info....about the event...
Beasty18C5
ITRCA Member

Post by Beasty18C5 »

I was caught with a lasar but I'm sure the Points laweyers have some ins cause it's tough to win against a laser plus they dropped it like 6km just enough for me not to be over 50km. The have their own ways of working things out under the table. Laweyrs cost me $500 ang ticket was $480 to me it was worth it cause if i didn't do it i would've lost my licence and have like 1 point left on it. So no Speeding To the EXPO :lol:
***Friends Don't Let Friends Drive Stock***
USDM PY 2001 ITR #1111 Turbocharged
CND CW 1997 Type R #255
Daily Driver 1997 Integra RS
Bowdwn
ITRCA Member

Post by Bowdwn »

yeah laser is hard to beat all you can hope for is that the cop isnt qualified to use and you ask him questions when he's on the stand to make him look like he doesnt know whats up.....no speeding to expo is rite I-90 is crazy with Troopers....meow
cronic
New ITRCA Member

Post by cronic »

Yep It was a lazar.
I doubt at this point they will take my licence since the court order was not manditory.
I will contact the court house for full disclosure and see what I can weasle myself out of. :twisted:
No speeding!!??!! My foot is made out of lead!
2XS
New ITRCA Member

Post by 2XS »

the disclosure notes will usually have that officers certificate for the training course that they take to learn to use it. if that isnt in the packet, then he may not be trained( from experience)
straights are for fast cars, bends are for fast drivers