Just got back from the dyno

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
soulrider4ever
New ITRCA Member

Just got back from the dyno

Post by soulrider4ever »

Well, after a long ass day, I finally got my R re-tuned.

I previously made on what I thought to be 10psi (turns out my boost gauge was inaccurate) was actually 8.5psi I made 278 whp. What's even funnier is that what I thought was my 6 psi, was actually only 3.5psi!!!! and I made 223 whp on 3.5psi!! LOL!

Well anyway, I took a trip down to Evan's Tuning, switched from hondata s200b to neptune, and now I'm at 6psi and 10psi. At any rate, I'm making 260whp on 6psi and 315whp on 10psi. What's funny is that I'm making as much TQ on low-boost as I used to have on my old high boost.

Basically the car hauls ass now, and I can barely control it on high boost. I think I'm just going to not use it at all, lol.

Last edited by soulrider4ever on February 7th, 2007, 3:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.
ITR #00-654 FBP @ 10 psi
315HP/238TQ
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

looks pretty strong!
Jan Niemi
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Jan Niemi »

looks like a nice torque curve, that's a lot of power. Don't expect the ringlands to last too long :)
http://speedindustry.biz
for all of your tuning, parts, fabrication and other service needs.
soulrider4ever
New ITRCA Member

Post by soulrider4ever »

Jan Niemi wrote:looks like a nice torque curve, that's a lot of power. Don't expect the ringlands to last too long :)
ssshhh... I'll be leaving it on 6psi 98% of the time, and I don't drag race, so I expect it to last me a decent amt. of time :P
ITR #00-654 FBP @ 10 psi
315HP/238TQ