tp sensor issue

Integra Type-R Discussion - Discuss general ITR information, technical information (including requests for technical/mechanical help/assistance), modifications, tuning, etc.
907itr
New ITRCA Member

tp sensor issue

Post by 907itr »

Got a CEL 7
- TP Sensor (Throttle Position) defective circuit or unplugged / defective sensor

i was driving lastnite and all of a sudden i got a CEL. checked it with my obd2 scanner and it said P0122 Throttle Position (TP) Sensor Circuit Low Input.

i tested the the tp sensor mounted on the throttle body with a digital multimeter and followed all instructions on the repair book.

the first part was to test the tp sensor, i tested it and it was at factory specs.

the 2nd part was to test the tp sensor connector, i tested it and it was at factory specs

the 3rd part was to test the ecu connector, D1 -red/blk and D11 forgot which color wire.
but anyway, the repair book that i have, the diagram on the book does not match the ecu connector.

does anyone have the ecu wiring diagram for our type r?..like which color wires represent what sensor?

i dont know if i have a bad tp sensor or bad wire harness or bad ecu
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

I think I found the page for you... scanning, give me a few mins.
swed
Bbasso
Post Whore!!

Post by Bbasso »

Does this help?
swed
SerGTR
ITRCA Member

Post by SerGTR »

I have same exact issue on my LS
907itr
New ITRCA Member

ROB thanx a lot that really help

Post by 907itr »

hey Rob, can i get the diagram for the other two ecu connector? and also can i get the pages where i can troubleshoot the tps? from start to end?

my repair manual is probably for integra ls and gsr and not type r.

thanks man you the best.