SADDEST DAY OF MY LIFE (STOLEN ITR)

Discuss national (except for the ITR Expo), regional and local events and meets here.
NEVENCE7
New ITRCA Member

SADDEST DAY OF MY LIFE (STOLEN ITR)

Post by NEVENCE7 »

:evil: On May 30th of 2006, for the very first time ever I felt so angry and heartbroken that I want to kill the person (F^%*%$ thief) who stole my baby. This is the event of that whole day, I left work at 1 AM with my boy and went to his house and I parked the car across the street. I properly locked my car up with autolock pro on my gas pedal and alphalock my back rear driverside wheel with the lock side faceing inward and then that alarm lock itself. So that was 1 something AM and we hang out on the step of the house to 3am and that was the last time i saw my car parked up. So we went in the house and hit the sheet. At 10am i was up and getting ready to go to my house. So my boy and I stepped outside and look across the street and disbelieve our eyes that where i parked the itr lastnight wasn`t there. So i thought it was a prank or something from my boy, so i asked him and he said, "why would I do something like that".....after he said that it hitted me hard that this is not a prank. So i ran across the street disregarding the traffic to where i parked my itr at and found one oem lug lock and one regular lug on the ground.....at this moment i definitly know for sure my baby is stolen.....so i called the police and reported my car was stolen and then i called my XYZ GPS to find n locate the car and try to disable the car. After that i got active status of the car and the location where the car last moved to. So 20min later the cop came and i gave them the address to the location where the car might be found but the cop was useless b/c the address where the car is at was in another city and they can`t pass the city border. So i was mad as hell that i got the address and they cant do anything about it, but to tell me to call the other city's police and let them know what is going on. So i called the other police dept and told them where the car is and they told me to relax and they will look into that....so i was thinking this is bullshit like it wasnt that important to them.....so i was that f$%^ this the car probably getting stripp right now while we waited for the cop to do their job, so my boy and i decied to go and find the car ourselves. so we went online to get the direction to that address and we head to that place and drove around looking for my baby and i remember that my alarm pager has a 1 mile range, so i was pressing the arm button repeatly until i got a lock status on the lcd screen....suddently a locked signal.....i was so happy that my baby is around somewhere nearby, so we parked and set on foot to find my baby and we walked around this address that we got and it was a public self-service five story parking lot so we searched from up top going down each level and i was pressing the arm button on my alarm pager and the status came back as lock but i dont hear any chirp sound.....so we went down to level 2 and my boy suddently stopped me and told me to press the button again b/c he saw a light signal marker flashing and so i did and he pointed out where it was and we ran to it and discover it was my baby and there was noone inside the car. i was so happy in tears that i found my baby itr....so i called the cop and told them i found my car and later they came and file a recovery report( no thank to them).....i was happy that i found my baby but i was so mad when i saw my whole ignition ripped out, ecu was mess up, gas pedal was saw off, scratches all over the rear driverside rim, alarm siren was cut, and f%^& up my whole rear-end which was pushed inward.....so f*&^%#@ mad!!! So i called the insurance (thank God for full coverage).....got it tow to a body shop(all oem part from japan gotta love my insurance).....AND now im waiting for my baby to get fix up like new again. Thank you for reading the saddest experience that i went through with my baby itr and sorry for any grammer typo.

p.s. to all the itr owner out there, what should i do better to keep this from happening again when i get my baby back from the body shop??? thank you for any advice that you can help me with. (another itr saves from being stripp to the f%$#@^ thief....hate them so much)
All Stock Integra Type-R
New ITRCA Member

Post by All Stock Integra Type-R »

"my baby itr" lol

Glad you found it, wow, what a trip. F$#*ing thieves will do anything.

I could suggest getting a quick-release steering wheel and lock. That way if they get through all that you had on it already, there wouldn't be any way for them to steer it anywhere with the lock. Sparco makes them, also NRG.
tartje
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by tartje »

be very, very thankful that you got the car back and that you had a tracker fitted.

the thieves would have left if there to cool off in case there was a tracker fitted. if nobody came for it they would have taken it away and stripped it
SerGTR
ITRCA Member

Post by SerGTR »

Cash Is King wrote:"
I could suggest getting a quick-release steering wheel and lock. That way if they get through all that you had on it already, there wouldn't be any way for them to steer it anywhere with the lock. Sparco makes them, also NRG.
never heard of that before, is it possible to use srock steering wheel with them?
All Stock Integra Type-R
New ITRCA Member

Post by All Stock Integra Type-R »

No it's not. There has to be a short-hub, a quick-release which will allow you to remove the wheel, and then a lock that goes over that.
integratyper925
New ITRCA Member

Post by integratyper925 »

DAM DOOD, MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU. YOUR PAIN IS MY WORST NIGHTMARE. HOPE ITS BETTER THAN BEFORE?
Erik B
Senior ITRCA Member

Post by Erik B »

wow...Ive had things stolen from me and it fucking SUCKED! I couldnt imagin walking outside and my car be gone! FUCK!
2000 Turbo Integra Type R - 508whp/362lbs tq @ 21psi
2003 Imola/Imola NSX-T
http://www.jdmwhoreinc.com